Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration (22679 Views)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Ten Months After Inauguration, Osun Governor Appoints Commissioners / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by mtmboss: 6:00pm On May 29, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by landmark86: 6:01pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Though I admire your commitment towards nation building and efforts for the unity of our great country, your stolen mandate won't last.

Today's inauguration is Pyrrhic and painfully ephemeral, Atiku will SURELY reclaim his mandate at the Supreme court.
Those celebrating for Buhari's second term should wait first because Atiku is coming.

Fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry.
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!

Keep quite abeg
U pple will still have heart attack 4 the remain four years.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Godoverevery: 6:01pm On May 29, 2019
Alot of hate comments above......if you want to be successful in life you have to learn how to rejoice with successful people and ask God for yours instead of the hate.....let just support them in whatever way we can there failures doesn't affect their families it you and I the masses that suffer the consequences.....#it make no sense wishing the nation bad just because you don't like the president#

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by sheller(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
thanking president Mohammed Buhari not even Nigerians cus u no they never voted u people in

karma await u people for forcefully taking what does not belong to u
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Guestlander: 6:03pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Though I admire your commitment towards nation building and efforts for the unity of our great country, your stolen mandate won't last.

Today's inauguration is Pyrrhic and painfully ephemeral, Atiku will SURELY reclaim his mandate at the Supreme court.
Those celebrating for Buhari's second term should wait first because Atiku is coming.

This is so pathetic. Get over it, don't be a sore loser. Nigeria politicians are the one who doesn't lose elections. They are always robbed of victory.
Get on board for the next level.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by FhukaFhuka: 6:04pm On May 29, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by ruffDiamond: 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

guy when we you all stop this delusional balderdash?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

Seems they hurriedly pay your salaries owed so you can return to all platforms to promote your criminal boss called atiku the Cameroonian. Don’t worry you go soon finish the money
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Benekruku(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

What type of steroids do you inject into your blood stream

You must be in the league of people who also believe Christ is coming back to Earth.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by BafanaBafana: 6:06pm On May 29, 2019
osuofia2:
I admire the personality of the VP osinbanjo but thanking the president instead of Nigerians sounds selfish and unpatriotic. God bless Nigeria
It was the president that picked him to be his deputy, not Nigerians.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by AntiWailer: 6:07pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

Atiku should reclaim his Man Hood
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by sunnydking(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2019
True
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Akolawole(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2019
GreyLaw:
This tweet sounds offensive to me. I feel the amiable VP should instead be thanking Nigerians for voting them and giving the the opportunity to serve.

This is my opinion anyway.

I understand what you meant but our constitution so much emphasise the flagbearer(Buhari) than flagbearers(Buhari & Osinbajo). Even political parties give the president FREEDOM to choose whoever he want as his deputy.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by AnanseK(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2019
vanstanzy:

Ameeen! Atiku shall reclaim his stolen mandate from these vagabonds.

You will wake up to reality

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Alerichy: 6:12pm On May 29, 2019
We hope you represent us well from south well Mr vice president[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by DAVEZONIGLTD: 6:13pm On May 29, 2019
Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by naijajobx: 6:13pm On May 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Jay542(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2019
GreyLaw:
This tweet sounds offensive to me. I feel the amiable VP should instead be thanking Nigerians for voting them and giving the the opportunity to serve.

This is my opinion anyway.

PMB chose him as running mate not Nigerians. If PMB and APC have thanked Nigerians theres no point in finding that tweet offensive because he decided to thank his boss instead.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth
your self inflicted pain is gonna last till 2023

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Mccullum: 6:17pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

Just dreaming? OK a dreamer.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On May 29, 2019
Rubbish. Ordinary spare tyre just occupying space.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Larryndelaw: 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

When will you wake up from these your dream. B4 you know it we will be in 2023
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by akin9ja78(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

Your not ashamed of yourself. Fraustated fellow

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Febo(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

I use to be a fan of PMB until 2 years into his first tenure. I can feel your pains but i think your believe of the fact that ATIKU is coming or he's here is a "wishful wish" or better still "daydreaming". You guys should wake up and start strategizing for 2023 and not all this emotional hyping and self aggrandisement. Even though do not wish PMB will come back but i have moved on to be part of the good Next Level will bring. I don't have time to explain my self or respond to anybody that's is feeling excruciating pains like my Fayose
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by cutieme(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2019
Come o, is it true this guy gave hisdaughter's in marriage to a muslim man?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Tweets After Inauguration by Btruth: 6:33pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

this particular Nigeria? or you are talking about another Nigeria outside Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / Senate Orders CBN To Suspend N5000 Note Introduction / ''Tolu Ogunlesi Wrote "The Economist" Article Calling GEJ ineffectual Buffoon''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.