Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,079 members, 7,949,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills (19491 Views)

Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Twerking Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:31am On May 30, 2019
Children will never size to amaze us in this generation.

This is a trending video of a young girl showing off her excellent twerking skills that got Nigerians talking.

In the video, she was seen twerking so maturely and excellent as she was surrounded by some boys who latered joined her in the dance.

Watch The Video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/little-girl-shows-off-her-twerking.html?m=1

Re: Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:31am On May 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by BiafranBushBoy: 1:57am On May 30, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
Lalasticlala

Why exactly are you calling him?

Let me ask you, dear blogger, how exactly will this pile of crap you posted help you make money.

It is unfortunate that nobody wants to think outside of the box in this career called blogging.

You lots are still allowing the like of Stella and Instablog9ja to command respect. Because all you do is collect videos on Instagram and post here and shout lalassticalala.

Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by DonCrack: 2:04am On May 30, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Why exactly are you calling him?

Let me ask you, dear blogger, how exactly will this pile of crap you posted help you make money.

It is unfortunate that nobody wants to think outside of the box in this career called blogging.

You lots are still allowing the like of Stella and Instablog9ja to command respect. Because all you do is collect videos on Instagram and post here and shout lalassticalala.

Damn it!

What are you driving at..
Just let them be na
Why the complaining
I don't understand
Re: Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by 9ja083: 2:08am On May 30, 2019
This is very bad! This this the reason why I don't watch certain music videos and movies or series in my house. when am done with my phone, I delete it immediately without wasting time.

Even when adults comes to my house, u have to obey my rules or u leave. Even if u are my oldest brother or cousin or Mr RICHEST, you must respect that. My kids are my number one.
I make them tell me everything.
I almost slapped someone for teaching one of my daughers shaku shaku or whatever they call it. I know what it took me to convince her that its not necessary for her age.
Heaven knows that am not the party type and am grateful to God and my parents for constantly denying me of that.
am sure this girl knows little or nothing about her education or even her parents business.
Heaven help our generation!
Re: Little Girl Shows Off Her Twerking Skills by Dottore: 3:02am On May 30, 2019
DonCrack:

What are you driving at..
Just let them be na
Why the complaining
I don't understand
Did he lie? Nigeria version of blogging makes one puke on hearing the word "blog"

(1) (Reply)

#JJWLagos: Photos From Johnnie Jazz And Whisky In Lagos. Asa, Femi Kuti Perform / Uche Jombo Adorable Photo With Her Mum / Photos From Runtown’s First UK Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.