Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,543 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

“my Relationship With Goodluck Jonathan Is Cordial” - Gov. Dickson - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Relationship With Goodluck Jonathan Is Cordial” - Gov. Dickson (208 Views)

Gov. Dickson Pays Another Consolation Visit To The Awomolo Family.... / Gov. Dickson Pays Condolence Visit To Late Alhaji Ciroma Family (pictures) / Bayelsa Old Women Goes Naked, Protests Against Gov. Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Relationship With Goodluck Jonathan Is Cordial” - Gov. Dickson by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2019
My Relationship With Goodluck Jonathan is Cordial …Says “He’s My Elder Brother” Gov. Dickson Speaks [VIDEO]

The Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson, has downplayed claims of rift between him and former President Goodluck Jonathan, who hails from the state.

Speaking during a live media chat at the Government House Yenagoa, Dickson said the relationship between him and Jonathan was cordial.

He disclosed that their cordial relationship was displayed during the last state function on the Bayelsa Education Development Fund, BEDF.

READ FULL STORY HERE......��������
https://www.naijalivetv.com/dickson-vs-jonathan-rift-my-relationship-with-goodluck-jonathan-is-cordial-says-hes-my-elder-brother-gov-dickson-speaks-video/

*DICKSON Vs GOODLUCK: “My Relationship with Jonathan is Cordial” - Gov. Dickson Breaks Silence on Rift Between Jonathan *

Watch & Subscribe t this Channel for More Videoclips �������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQHYLNC7sQ0

(1) (Reply)

House-mate Needed / Travel / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.