Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) (4349 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) / Photos Of Bbnaija’s Cee-c At Pulse Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by MsDoris(f): 6:21am On May 30, 2019
- BBnaija reality Tv star, Cee-C, received a 'Giant' welcome in Ghana

Big Brother Naija 2018 Finalist and Cegar Boss, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C who is currently in Ghana for her Cegar Tour was dumbfounded as to the kind of welcome she received from her fans in Ghana.

The fans who spent most of their evenings waiting for her couldn't hold their excitement upon sighting their favorite housemate and rushed towards her screaming her name.

No doubt the young Ceo is very much loved.

See Photos and Watch video here-->
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/bbnaija-see-dumbfounding-way-fans.html

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by MotivateUrself(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2019
I'm not surprised na.. ..

She's more famous than their president and their entire economy!

Her pussy sees constant maintainace unlike their economy!

Pussy business taking the girl child forward since after they killed abacha !

Sorry I meant since after they killed Adam!

4 Likes

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by chrisagyei: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
MotivateUrself:

excuse me dog are you referring to Ghana?

1 Like

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Sincarra: 7:24am On May 30, 2019
CeeCee don hammer
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by lawman88(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2019
Team olosho. All Na staged

1 Like

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by PetroDollax: 1:12pm On May 30, 2019
What kind of crap is this. First, I am a Ghanaian living in Accra. Who is Cee-C? Oh she was a Big Brother Naija finalist? But we don’t watch Big Brither Nigeria in Ghana now? Sounds stvpid grin who gives a fvck about big brother naija? grin

MsDoris:
- BBnaija reality Tv star, Cee-C, received a 'Giant' welcome in Ghana

Big Brother Naija 2018 Finalist and Cegar Boss, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C who is currently in Ghana for her Cegar Tour was dumbfounded as to the kind of welcome she received from her fans in Ghana.

The fans who spent most of their evenings waiting for her couldn't hold their excitement upon sighting their favorite housemate and rushed towards her screaming her name.

No doubt the young Ceo is very much loved.

See Photos and Watch video here-->
https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/bbnaija-see-dumbfounding-way-fans.html

1 Like

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Ginaruby: 1:59pm On May 30, 2019
PetroDollax:

What kind of crap is this. First, I am a Ghanaian living in Accra. Who is Cee-C? Oh she was a Big Brother Naija finalist? But we don’t watch Big Brither Nigeria in Ghana now? Sounds stvpid grin who gives a fvck about big brother naija? grin

You see how foolish you are..??
Ghanian, wetin u find come Nairaland abi ghanaland no dea functional?
You even know her position in BBN yet Ghanaians don't watch BBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by PetroDollax: 11:46am On May 31, 2019
Foolish goat! Who asked you to talk fool. The only reason I came to shitland, abi nairaland, is because they referred to Ghana, ed1ot! Nonsense, Small sense did not tell you the article mentioned who they were talking about? Beyond that I don’t know anything about big brother nigeria and I don’t give a fvck about you or your sh1tty country. Quote me again, ediota

Ginaruby:

You see how foolish you are..??
Ghanian, wetin u find come Nairaland abi ghanaland no dea functional?
You even know her position in BBN yet Ghanaians don't watch BBN.
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Nelly21: 2:08pm On May 31, 2019
MotivateUrself:

Just because you want to be savage, you insulted a whole country and their president...
Insulted a girl whom you don't even know from Adam...
Insulted females all over the world.
That the girl children you know rely on their bodies to move forward does not mean that that is the case for every girl child. May God help your soul

1 Like

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Ginaruby: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Foolish goat! Who asked you to talk fool. The only reason I came to shitland, abi nairaland, is because they referred to Ghana, ed1ot! Nonsense, Small sense did not tell you the article mentioned who they were talking about? Beyond that I don’t know anything about big brother nigeria and I don’t give a fvck about you or your sh1tty country. Quote me again, ediota

You see how bad your foolishness has failed you.
Looking like nungua, I swear if I catch you I will beat you without mercy. Dumb and lazy Ghanaians everywhere.

Idiot sef u no fit spell.
U be witch abi Ghana mentioned in Nairaland go alert you. Small black devil.

I swear I wan beat you paaaa....
You are a bastard cucumber.
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by PetroDollax: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
The Nigerian fool still talking from it’s anus,huh? Federal Republic of a Fools. The poverty capital of the world cool Nigerians are the dumbest, most stvpid fools in earth. Lazy fools who can’t do anything for themselves without oil. Without oil, your smelly, dustbin country will collapse cool even with oil, nigeria is a certified sh1thole tongue nonsensically foolish goat. The fuckery n uselessness runs deep. Calling nigeria a sh1thole is even describing it mildly.

May God deliver you from terminal insanity

Ginaruby:

You see how bad your foolishness has failed you.
Looking like nungua, I swear if I catch you I will beat you without mercy. Dumb and lazy Ghanaians everywhere.

Idiot sef u no fit spell.
U be witch abi Ghana mentioned in Nairaland go alert you. Small black devil.

I swear I wan beat you paaaa....
You are a bastard cucumber.
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Ginaruby: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
PetroDollax:

The Nigerian fool still talking from it’s anus,huh? Federal Republic of a Fools. The poverty capital of the world cool Nigerians are the dumbest, most stvpid fools in earth. Lazy fools who can’t do anything for themselves without oil. Without oil, your smelly, dustbin country will collapse cool even with oil, nigeria is a certified sh1thole tongue nonsensically foolish goat. The fuckery n uselessness runs deep. Calling nigeria a sh1thole is even describing it mildly.

May God deliver you from terminal insanity

Ghana is filled with lazy foolish people u know, without Nigerians Ghana will be a country of idiots. Most of the malls in Ghana is owned and managed by d Lebanese employing foolish idiots like you, your dad and siblings as slaves, how can your brief president sell your power sector to Lebanese, u see how banku has blocked ur head, the biggest hotel in Ghana us owned by a Nigeria, labadi beach owned by Nigerian. How dumb can a country be.

Look at ur foolish set of artists fighting in a public event. I swear I just need to brush ur skull foolish short idiot.
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Just30: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ginaruby:

Ghana is filled with lazy foolish people u know, without Nigerians Ghana will be a country of idiots. Most of the malls in Ghana is owned and managed by d Lebanese employing foolish idiots like you, your dad and siblings as slaves, how can your brief president sell your power sector to Lebanese, u see how banku has blocked ur head, the biggest hotel in Ghana us owned by a Nigeria, labadi beach owned by Nigerian. How dumb can a country be.

Look at ur foolish set of artists fighting in a public event. I swear I just need to brush ur skull foolish short idiot.
you are as stupid as Nigerians can get

If not for Ghana, you'll be buying land from the English Queen

dont ever compare your stupid lazy self to us
Buhari was right
Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by PetroDollax: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Ghana is filled with lazy people and Nigeria is filled with hardworking people,huh? grin is that why all people do is to go to Abuja and collect oil money every month? Nigerians are hardworking and yet there are more poor people in that dustbin country than any other country in the world? grin Nigerians are hardworking, so what happened to the groundnut pyramids? Shitnigerians are hardworking and yet peopl3 are kidnapped in your rotten zoo for a ransom of coke n gala?

Nigerians are hardworking? So why has everyone turned into an boko haram, armed robber, prostitute, yahoo yahoo, kidnapper, baby factory etc?

Labadi Hotel is the biggest hotel in Accra? grin grin grin

Fvck you, retarded goat. My dog has more sense than you grin

Ginaruby:

Re: See D Shocking Way Fans Welcomed Bbnaija Cee-c At D Airport In Ghana (pics,vid) by Ginaruby: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2019
You see how dumb and foolish you have become, I expected fact.. Foolish cat. All I need is to use a sledge hammer � on you.. That brain of yours needs reset..

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Says It Was An Honor To Appear In Home Alone 2 / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Leaves Him After Insta Thot Exposes Affair & Drug Use!! / Miss Nollywood Beauty Queen Nude Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.