Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration (41772 Views)

Dollar Rains As Olamide Surprises Davido, Performs At His Wedding (Pics, Video) / Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Boss20: 12:16pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
see me I don't what to live anymore,let God take away it's life from me and can't do anything life,am just a waste

Calm down man, what ever it is that is wrong, God will see you through just calm down.

Its well with you in Jesus name.

Better days ahead please believe that

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Eruditerichy(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2019
Do you desire to start up a new business but don't know the type of business to venture into. Don't worry, your solution has come. JOIN LONG RICH MULTINATIONAL TODAY AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE WITHIN 7MONTHS. FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES WHATSAP OR CALL ME ON 08163098823
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Shikini: 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
Mischievous bloggers be writing nonsense

Davido is not a 'Staunch supporter' of the PDP.

Yes, just like many of us, he preferred Atiku to Buhari.

He also supported his uncle for Osun guber.

That doesn't make him a member of any political party
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by sameni123(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Michaelkings:
see me I don't what to live anymore,let God take away it's life from me and can't do anything life,am just a waste
Come borrow me your liver and kidney
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by christay(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
Choose your destination we will take you there in style and comfort..... we stand to help you create great moments.

#vacationgoals #traveldreams #tourism #tour packages #visa assistance #cheap flight deals #hotel reservation...... #Tourconcepts.

Note: We do not process working visa.

Address: 36A, Acme road, 3rd floor, off agidingbi road, ikeja-lagos.

Tell: 08033050835, 08026440894, 08033172485.

Email: info@tourconcepts.net
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by fykes(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
The pikin way bring this position so na him davido they honor. I've met dapo abiodun and I can tell he's no ordinary man.
U have met him He isn't ordinary?? Pls can u say a little bit more.
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by bolintonakd: 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
Davido is a good business man. cool shocked cool
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Sparkies85(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2019
gwama:
I hear that it is Father sacrifice his son DJ Olu, for political future life, I things is true, he win governor election of Ogun state. End time thing

Will u shut the f**kup

DJ olu died from excessive intake of cocain
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by greypencils: 12:31pm On May 30, 2019
DJ Olu's death still remains a mystery. Who is responsible? His father? Davido? Just fate? Cos I never believe in coincidence...Something fishy happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by babzo(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
I wish I could sleep and don't wake up,i just wanna die

Bros please take it easy. Every moment is an opportunity for a new beginning.
One step in the right direction will change every wrong step taken.
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by fykes(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
Please don't say that. Look at me, I have been there, if u hear my story u will shocked but I pulled through. U can make it Bros I did. U may even be better now than I was.
I love you...the world needs you!!
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by jeffizy(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
The original Michael is a great warrior in heaven. Be strong, don't give up!
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Blain007(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
life don really tire this dude. All is well
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by MinCeteris: 12:37pm On May 30, 2019
Look as saliva dey gum for Davido mouth.

Nairalanders no go see that one comment now because na celebrity. If na poor man they for don dey yab am.

Na only when person no brush him mouth that kind thing fit happen.
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by idonhammer: 12:38pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
Like seriously?pls I take God beg you no die yet.Things will change soon and u will have the reason to smile again..Just keep believing bro.One Love!
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by gidimafia: 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
Pls dont use sniper..just on ur generator and make sure the exhaust faces ur room..make sure the fumes comes directly to whr u sleep..anf also remember to live stream let me watch it will give me joy and hope
Michaelkings:

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2019
decatalyst:
A good business man goes where the money is, not because of anything, but to get the money!

This boy is getting smart. cool
But you blame naija politicians for jumping to different parties as if politics here is not business.
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by 1wunmi: 12:48pm On May 30, 2019
Are you tired of struggling with high blood pressure, specifically someone who wants to cure hypertension, lower blood pressure and avoid heart attacks, strokes and kidney failures.... Our effective BP normalizer is the solution to it.

Check out the secret from our blogs
Our product is very effective, it normalize your BP prevent you from having stroke or heart attack and kidney failure..The price is 5k for 30G and 10k for 60G We delivered Nationwide. Check our blogs for more information about our wonderful product.
https://araromi1..com/?m=1
For more information call or watsap 08112738056
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Rumobaba: 12:52pm On May 30, 2019
Think abt Your loved once. How dey will feel.

Michaelkings:
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by gare(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2019
newsynews:
Davido has put party differences aside to remember a late friend by performing at the inauguration ceremony of an APC governor, Dapo Abiodun.

Dapo Abiodun who was sworn-in as the new governor of Ogun State is the father of Davido’s late friend DJ Olu who died mysteriously two years ago.

Davido, a staunch supporter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, whom many have rumored to be a card carrying member, decided to put aside political differences to honor the father of his late friend DJ Olu.

The singer was on ground yesterday to perform at the inauguration ceremony of the new governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/davido-puts-party-differences-aside-performs-at-apc-governors-inauguration.html

Na free was he not paid, this is business
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by northvietnam(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:

I think it's sold for just 400 naira, put it in a refrigerator when it's chilled, mix with any beer of ur choice and enjoy it... Stop disturbing us with ur useless rant. Abeg..... Just do

Do it
Do it
Do it

We don't care, Nigeria will move on.
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2019
Ibcrown:
Which kind put party aside, he definitely got paid in multi millions for performing. Simply doing his business! RIP OLU. But this dapp seem to be a good man tho!
no be only paid in multi millions but in mega billions.una go just dey misuse words anyhow.multi multi million ko,billion dollars ni
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by Ibcrown(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2019
SirBunky85:
no be only paid in multi millions but in mega billions.una go just dey misuse words anyhow.multi multi million ko,billion dollars ni
oga, anything from. 2million naira is called multi millions. You grab? And as davido is, he charges nothing less than 10 million naira for performance
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by SirBunky85(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2019
Ibcrown:
oga, anything from. 2million naira is called multi millions. You grab? And as davido is, he charges nothing less than 10 million naira for performance
go and reaseach the meaning of "multi"2 million can't be described as multi
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by geolabious(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:

Hi Bro, Its well and I can feel your pain. Everybody at a point felt same way but we all gonna make it through. I know things aren't easy or fast as you expect but believe me suicide not an option.

Please let's live
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by obeycian(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2019
Davido no dey brush? See him thick saliva..
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by chappJUMBO(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
dude what's up?
don't die now, aren't you thinking about your parent?
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by ogene144(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
If u die now,wetin u gain we all have one or two problems but we put it aside...
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
The pikin way bring this position so na him davido they honor. I've met dapo abiodun and I can tell he's no ordinary man.

So are you saying Dapo Abiodun sacrificed his Son to Become Governor
Re: Davido Performs At Dapo Abiodun, APC Governor’s Inauguration by timothydare(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=sameni123 post=78857319] grin Come borrow me your liver and kidney [/quote W.T.F u wicked i swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix) / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.