Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,396 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (711 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:22am On May 30, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian singer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, popularly known as Simi, has taken to Instagram today to celebrate her mother, Jedidiah Akinsola on her birthday.

Sharing the adorable photo above, Simi wrote:

'Happy birthday mummy. You're my rock, my heart and my truest friend. I love and cherish you with every piece of my heart. Thank you for your youness Sholly Baby ❤️'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/singer-simi-celebrates-her-mother-on-birthday.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:22am On May 30, 2019
cool cool
Re: 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2019
Hbd mama
Re: 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by PrettyGist: 8:47am On May 30, 2019
Kai
Re: 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by PrettyGist: 8:47am On May 30, 2019
Kai lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Are My Rock' - Singer, Simi Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2019
get your mom a car and see the reactions

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Nigerian Lady Who Insulted Arsenal Fans / Simi Reveals The ‘Shocking’ Reason Why She Got Married To Adekunle Gold / Coza: Another Lady, Franca Emerges With Rape Accusation Against Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.