Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,308 members, 7,964,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit (14810 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit / Photo Of Tambuwal In Makkah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by kophy(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2019
saraki2019:
Safe jour ney
you do well, surely what you wish our dear president shall be yours, your immediate family, friends as well as all well wishers including all Nigerians who are with you positively.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Babaoba90(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
Our greatest president ever,you would have been here before now
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by orisa37: 2:32pm On May 30, 2019
On the 1st Day of his second term Presidency. What a priority? I hope CAN is recording his tactics?
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Ebbunwa(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2019
There are so many problems with Nigeria
wink2015:

IT IS THE NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERSHIP THAT IS DRAGGING US TO THAT ISLAMIC INSTITUTION.

I could recall during the Military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida days when Nigeria was dragged into the OIC even with opposition from people of Southern Nigeria.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE ECONOMIC BENEFIT OF JOINING OIC.

Nigeria is a secular state both our northern political leaders are the ones dragging us into it.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED INTO A TRUE FEDERAL STATES WITH MORE POWERS AND AUTONOMY GIVEN TO THE REGIONS.

THAT WAS THE INDEPENDENCE CONSTITUTION WE NEGOTIATED WITH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DURING THE DAYS OF CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, AHMADU BELLO, NNAMDI AZIKIWE.

I thinks each northern states and their governors should relate with OIC on their own on a one to one bases.

The federal government has no business with OIC as Nigeria is a secular state.

Even the pilgrimage that the federal government is sponsoring muslims to Makkah in Saudi Arabia it was the northern political leadership that started the ABUSE before the chrisitians who do not want to be left out of the NATIONAL CAKE joined in to seek for federal government sponsorship to Jerusalem, Israel.

I conclude here again that NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE and I do not see any valid reasons for us to join the so called OIC.

How has OIC come to solve the ALMAJIRI PROBLEMS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA?

How has OIC come to solve the massive poverty and sickness and diseases plauging most northerners?

AFTER ALL THIS JOURNEY FOR OIC MEETING IN SAUDI ARABIA IN WHICH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY TO FLY TO SAUDI ARABIA.

He will still come an hijack the crude oil money of the Niger delta region.

Saudi Arabia that is so rich is not even helping the northerners to fund their development or solve poverty problems in northern Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by iJhoe(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
some people will see nothing wrong in this. Just on the very 1st day that begins his tenure. He is starting off on the wrong foot. We say no to trips that doesnt help the country.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
iJhoe:
some people will see nothing wrong in this. Just on the very 1st day that begins his tenure. He is starting off on the wrong foot. We say no to trips that doesnt help the country.

Shut up is for the good of Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by iJhoe(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:

Shut up is for the good of Nigerians

You should shut yours since you lack manners of good expression, thoughts.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2019
orisa37:
On the 1st Day of his second term Presidency. What a priority? I hope CAN is recording his tactics?

This is not new.
NIGERIA had been a member since ibb time.. Main objective of OIC is in the area of bilateral cooperation for member countries.All will benefit in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by orisa37: 5:28pm On May 30, 2019
danjumakolo:

This is not new.
NIGERIA had been a member since ibb time.. Main objective of OIC is in the area of bilateral cooperation for member countries.All will benefit in Nigeria.

OIC is not running away. The 1st Day of your Presidency? What is the Rush. Nigeria is a member not Buhari. Onyemma could represent Nigeria. The fact is, Buhari does whatever he wants without caring goring our Democratic Horse..
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
orisa37:

OIC is not running away. The 1st Day of your Presidency? What is the Rush. Nigeria is a member not Buhari. Onyemma could represent Nigeria. The fact is, Buhari does whatever he wants without caring goring our Democratic Horse..

I wondered too.
But may be the meeting is urgent which may need both onyeama and pmb to be present
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by orisa37: 5:32am On May 31, 2019
danjumakolo:

I wondered too.
But may be the meeting is urgent which may need both onyeama and pmb to be present

1st Day of a Presidential Term in Office? Onyeama is enough. Remember that it was Saudi that tied the heads of Buhari and Iran in Elsaksaky. I believe that the Saudis wrote Buhari's 2015-2019 "Modus Operandum". Haven't seen him performed for four years and watched the look-warm reactions of Nigerians to his performance, without any reservation, the Saudis have invited him yet again, at the beginning of his second term, to review his performance and rewrite a new Script for 2019-2023 for him. Buhari is just bluffing and not really ruling Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Nobody: 8:07am On May 31, 2019
orisa37:

1st Day of a Presidential Term in Office? Onyeama is enough. Remember that it was Saudi that tied the heads of Buhari and Iran in Elsaksaky. I believe that the Saudis wrote Buhari's 2015-2019 "Modus Operandum". Haven't seen him performed for four years and watched the look-warm reactions of Nigerians to his performance, without any reservation, the Saudis have invited him yet again, at the beginning of his second term, to review his performance and rewrite a new Script for 2019-2023 for him. Buhari is just bluffing and not really ruling Nigeria.

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Friends Buy ₦100 Million APC Presidential Form For Senate President / Ogun: Reconstruction Works On Lafenwa-Rounda Road (Pictures) / “Politicians Not Different From Prostitutes” – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.