Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,082 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo (10505 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by Fant(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
The founder of the famous Living Faith Church {winners chapel}- Bishop Dr. David, Olaniyi, Oyedepo turned 56 yesterday.
He was born on september, 27, 1954. Since then, it is of no doubt that from the day he was born, God has indeed been faithful and we return all the glory to God for the life of His servant_ Bishop David Oyedepo.
After a long drawn vision of 18 hours on May, 2nd 1981, the LORD opened the seal of faith to Bishop Oyedepo, and also gave him the mandate of liberation thus:
"The hour has come to LIBERATE the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the word of FAITH. And I am sending you to undertake this task."
http://davidoyedepoministries.org/aboutus.
Since this great mandate, many lives have been transformed via inspirational teachings.
Personally, I give God all the glory for impacting my life through this ministry jer 3:15 {LIVING FAITH CHURCH}.
I therefore want to use this medium to say a very warm congrats to Bishop David Oyedepo for successfully turning 56
may the grace of God Almighty continue to abound in you for ever. AMEN.
Please send your wishes.
STRICTLY FOR REASONABLE FOLKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by uche13: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Happy Birthday sir. As you increase in age, may u also increase in wisdom and favour with God and men. I pray that the lord enlarges your coast and increases your force field in IJN and may you continue to fulfill God's purpose for your life as you help others discover theirs.
Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by Fant(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
@uche 13
Thanks for your good wishes him, i believe that the impacts will continue to increase as God continues to open new seal of greatness to those who are interested.
Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by softgirl1: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
happy birthday to my mentor and father in the lord i love u papa may god continue to protect u for the winners family and increase every area of ur ministry congrats sir
Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by softgirl1: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
SORY GOD
Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by vescucci(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
I don't have the heart to be the first to speak ill of your mentor, y'all. I'll come back when others have done the dirty work. Wow, an 18hour long vision. Must've included private jets and caviar
Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by Bearshare(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
Happy boirthday Papa plenty

Re: Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo by newspapers: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Funny Enough, he will be 60yrs this Month http://www.divanaija.com.ng/bishop-david-oyedepo-clocks-60yrs-old-september/

How times fly... HBD...

(1) (Reply)

Stop "The Charging Phone In Church" Habit / Why Is Necrophilia Immoral ? / Our Daily Manna Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.