Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Free Session For School Owners Or Those In The Education Sector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Session For School Owners Or Those In The Education Sector (170 Views)

Lagos Launches ₦5 Billion Recovery Support For Stakeholders In Education Sector / How Private School Owners Are Dubiously Cheating Their Teachers / FG To Declare State Of Emergency In Education Sector In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Session For School Owners Or Those In The Education Sector by Precimmy: 10:52am On May 30, 2019
If you are a school owner or in the education sector, you can start loosing students, teachers and your number 1. Customers- your parents.…. Here’s exactly what I can do for you in one-term

�I Help people start up and manage schools in a very creative way that meets world’s standards. If you want to set up a private school or manage a new school, contact me
�If you need to raise self-disciplined and passionately creative teachers and students
�If you want Money-generating clubs and events in your school
�If you’re looking to establishing or regulating Entrepreneurship classes/ courses
�The process of wealth creation in your School
�How to translate your vision into product
�Marketing strategies to keep growing your school And generate new enrollment every session
�Debt reduction+ stress-free school fees collection strategy
����
Bonus: I’d be giving the first five people some of my services for FREE.. Send a DM now.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Affordable Universities In The Philippines 2018/19 Section Now On / Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng / Quote For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.