Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) (1203 Views)

APC Crisis: Sam Omatseye & Adamu Garba Clash On Twitter (Photo) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 30, 2019
Nigerians on Twitter and from all works of life are remembering the effects and the Igbo souls lost in the only civil war in this country.

The Biafra war, which was mostly fought primarily for independence, and in the Eastern part of the country. It caused loss of lives on a massive scale; deaths, rapes, and famine on the igbos and open a deep mistrust between the Igbo speaking tribes and other members of the country.

52 years on very little in the way of reconcilation have made head way-- and little have changed.

But in the spirit of solidarity, igbos on Twitter and other Nigerians are remembering its 52nd anniversary with the hastag #Ozoemena ( it shouldn't repeat itself ) and #Biafraremmenbranceday

Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by slivertongue: 11:59am On May 30, 2019
its heroes day. a day for sober reflection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by vengertime: 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
I'm a Biafran today and tomorrow and forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by theunnamed: 2:15am On Jun 02, 2019
Amakavula:

You are beautiful, with eyes that are magnetic and alluring and those lips are the stuff of daydreams.... Go out with me.
Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by ablelin: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2019
How I wish the independence of Biafra comes early enough, how I wish the independence of Nigeria comes early enough, how I wish the independence of each region comes early enough, we have received ourselves enough, we have lied to ourselves on things that never worked in the first place, we have made wrong priorities, we have killed the innocent just to sustain this unworking system, merely seeing how much it takes to run a government in Nigeria, you will know we are going no where, motion without movement, it doesn't pain me enough when those in power perpetuate attrocities of misappropriation, it becomes painful when we the youths rant on Twitter and the likes without having the balls to confront them or make a protest just because we don't want to die, it is quite painful we are not getting the freedom we so crave for as soon as possible....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by Saao(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2019
theunnamed:

You are beautiful, with eyes that are magnetic and alluring and those lips are the stuff of daydreams.... Go out with me.
oh boy, I hope after the outing, story will not change?
Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by Binikingdowm: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Igbos should keep quiet, the war didn't affect them only. Hundreds of people were killed in Midwest by Biafra armies and they didn't say anything and was even happy.

Useless kanu better remove all those edoid areas in river and bayelsa state from his useless Biafra map
Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by adadike(f): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2019
I, Adadike promise to honour Biafra remembrance day and to celebrate the soon to be Biafra nation all the days of my life. On behalf of my uncles Festus and Paulinus and our 3 million dead, I say Ozoemezina!

3 Likes

Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by kingzizzy: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2019
Ozoemena!

I'm happy that our people our people have embraced Biafran heroes day to honour those who died so we may live
Re: Ozoemena : Nigerians Remember Biafra War 52nd Anniversary on Twitter ( Photo ) by theunnamed: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Saao:
oh boy, I hope after the outing, story will not change?

The story never set finish talk less to change

(1) (Reply)

More Photos As Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built In Owerri / Yahoo Boy Sprays 300 Million Just Like That VIDEO / Flashback : Kano State Loot And Demolishes Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.