Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" (36056 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Dorcas Shola Fapson Shouts ‘Ojoro’ Before Announcing Wizkid winner at #Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
The friends of Naira Marley has come to show their love and support for the embattled artist as he appeared in court again today.

In the video making rounds online, his friends and well wishers were seen outside the court shouting free Naira Marley and 100 BG.

According to reports, Naira Marley arrived the prison section at the court and waiting till 12 noon before his case is called. He will then be taken into the court room.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/friends-of-naira-marley-outside-the-court-shouting-free-naira-marley/

1 Share

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Mutemenot(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by KristaPretty(f): 12:07pm On May 30, 2019
No photos?You will soon join him in the back of Police hilux sad sad sad sad sad

Meanwhile I am on the first page, I have made it in life! grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by helobabe: 12:13pm On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by sodiqapril(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2019
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.

32 Likes

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by xperienced(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
30th May Marlians day.

Bros you no holy pass.

Dey your dey make I dey my dey.

I no dey do fraud o but before your market go sell another person market go spoil.

Ask Jacob what transpired between him and Esau.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by flex04(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
All this one no go school finish sha

EFCC have already said that the dude is on a long thing or is it because NDLEA never back EFCC up
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Zombiekiller010: 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
What of his girlfriends, why are they not in court to show their support
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by DjCandyMusic(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
Who get girl Wey e no Bleep again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by EllySteve: 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
He had been granted bail of 2m

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by BruncleZuma: 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
To release him?
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by iamawara(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
Naira don dey depreciate oh. by the time dey are done with him ehnmm the Naira will fall yakata
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Esomchi800(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=sodiqapril post=78859345]I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.[/quote

Why are you this pained about him

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Sunofgod(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Yahoo boys
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Like Play Like play....naira naray nor watch match yesterday and e fit nor watch Final grin
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Chosenseed: 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
ok
sodiqapril:
I had nothing against this guy till I saw him swearing heavily on the people who don't want to engage in internet fraud because it's bad, he deserves to be jailed if not for Internet fraud but for having the guts to curse people toiling to make ends meet. EFCC will regret releasing him cuz they already made him a god among his fellow fraudsters.
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Blinkingz: 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Bro free that niggar, God is not a man,am a true marlian

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Jestin: 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Free at last
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Ebios(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
Mmmm
Allow passing bees to go, people will not listen
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by 2shure: 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
2m bail
Thats expensive
He no even geh lapy
Iphone x asset ..140k naija used

1 Like

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by RYANAYO(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
see video of fan cheering as he leaves court below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OiagBgmlg
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Felixalex(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by tstx(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2019
I reserve my comment

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by siddiqueako: 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
20million bail out....Wait for his next single... "Marley No Go Jail"
Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by tyrfghbnm00: 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE.

Websites work. No matter what your business or profession, a website can generate business, promote goodwill among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages – whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.

7 DAYS DELIVERY

Re: Friends Of Naira Marley Storm Court With Shouts Of "100 BG & Free Naira Marley" by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 30, 2019
Black people, always supporting evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Spotted At Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello At Lokoja - Photos / Esther Agunbiade Becomes Payporte Ambassador (Photos) / Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.