Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,950 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Regina Daniels Confirms Her Marital Status As She Flaunts Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Confirms Her Marital Status As She Flaunts Her Engagement (497 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Confirms Her Marital Status As She Flaunts Her Engagement by dakingsblog: 1:09pm On May 30, 2019
A few days ago, Regina Daniels was seen flaunting the new engagement ring she got in a traditional wedding with her new billionaire husband called Ned Nwoko.

Regina Daniels, 18 has been criticized by her huge fans and biological father, Barrister Ojeogwo who has condemned her traditional wedding to his intimate friend, Ned Nwoko.

She shared a new photo on social media revealing her engagement ring which is proof that she is officially married to Ned Nwoko.

Regina Daniels is now officially recognized as the sixth wife of the billionaire.

READ MORE NEWS >>> https://dakingsman.com/2019/05/30/regina-daniels-confirms-her-marital-status-as-she-flaunts-her-engagement-ring/
Re: Regina Daniels Confirms Her Marital Status As She Flaunts Her Engagement by KristaPretty(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2019
Her choice!

First to comment grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Might Remove Naira Marley’s Page From Their Platform / “I Am A Sex Addict,” Lamar Odom Reveals In Upcoming Memoir / I Used To Plead With Davido & Wizkid To Retweet My Music –mr Eazi Reveals|globng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.