Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,958 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React (54786 Views)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by chappJUMBO(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
alelu
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Uniquestellz(f): 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
Does this guy have 2 million Naira in his account

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Deuces25(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
The way people reason these days in this country is alarming

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Foodforthought: 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
Let me see the next 9ja artist that will brag about Yahoo Yahoo. Hope he has learned his lesson. Clearly Zlatan hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by nellynonso: 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
Hater tongue
babyfaceafrica:
thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by SocialFinance: 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
Hope

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by ladykolly(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
His bail
His career
His life.
We need a better Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by ojun50(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
Ruggedman music career nor popular reach this guy court case......

The guy that said this is very wicked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
They make this guy popular and worst of all, be may not get endorsement but his first show will almost past endorsement, even if he do his show @ 1k per person , the national stadium will be fill up with good management, na their efcc go arrest tire , their arrest will be like picking sand wey fall inside rice .. Even efcc go begin wonder maybe buhari self na yahoo boy if stadium fill past that of apc campaign

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by ukaface(f): 2:40pm On May 30, 2019
I don't understand what is so celebratory about this,sotey person say he is the new fela......like seriously??

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by JubrinElSudan: 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
hush15:

would a billion naira have been fair?
He is a 'big boy', so it shouldn't be difficult for him to get two people surety him with 2 million
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by babyfaceafrica: 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
nellynonso:
Hater tongue
yahoo boy spotted
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
A nigga once said:just look at the comment over there, and it's same peeps that will still shout better Nigeria.. It's obvious the country will not get better.

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
fmcjunior:
rugged man career no popular reach this guy court case lol
d pessin wey write that thing aswear e must be Babylonian... Brain wey never see babylonian oil nor fit get such sense of humor..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by ufuosman(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2019
Good one for him
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Junkie1: 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
THAT ONE IDIOT SAID NAIRA MARLEY IS THE NEW FELA SMH

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by EmzyT: 2:46pm On May 30, 2019
E don eat watery beans for prison tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by sweetgala(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
Dottore:
One difficult thing is to get bail, more difficult is to get an achievable bail condition then the most difficult part is to get people that can effect the bail condition.

Crime does not pay.

2 million is not a problem two sureties who lost likely would need to be civil servants. That can be a little difficult ATM
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by sweetgala(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
He is a 'big boy', so it shouldn't be difficult for him to get two people surety him with 2 million

Two sureties who most likely would need to be civil servants or people with landed property of value.
Who is gonna stake their house for Naira Marley
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Dottore: 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

2 million is not a problem two sureties who lost likely would need to be civil servants. That can be a little difficult ATM
Really? so 2m won't be a problem? If he has it why then did he venture into a financial crime.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Ayoefa: 2:55pm On May 30, 2019
Always celebrating criminals, such as Namdiot Coward Cownu, Fayothug now Naira dumb Marley.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by PotatoSalad(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't blame all those criticizing Yahoo guys
Those criticizing Yahoo guys know nothing about life

Humans hate what they don't understand

Life itself is a scam
Why curse nigggarz who decide to take scamming as a career

Format nor dey finish
Our money when we get nor go finish
A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now
What goes around comes around like a hula hoop

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by bosco9: 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
NL haters go drink sniper tire

Suicide rate is about to increase grin grin

Naira Marley issa goal
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by martowskin1(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Life itself is a scam

Format nor dey finish

See this one, I dont blame people, who accuse the government, because human hate what they don't understand...

Imagine how the nation is bleeding in their pocket..... After all this life na scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by bosco9: 3:06pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Life itself is a scam

Format nor dey finish

Na so
More confirmation
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

Life itself is a scam

Format nor dey finish
How would you feel being scammed of all that is yours.
Yahoo Yahoo is for stupid people.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Blazebond(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2019
What are people celebrating for,i don't understand.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by sweetgala(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2019
Dottore:

Really? so 2m won't be a problem? If he has it why then did he venture into a financial crime.

2m no reach 6k pounds . Trust me him and his people have 6bags easy. Naira is good in the money department.

Trust me half the young boys who running game in UK do it cause that's all they know. They ain't got no qualifications ain't got no skills they ain't employable so their only means of survival is this.

Then there are the few guys who got a job 9-5 to cover face n run some numbers fo the money. Once you get that first bite if you ain't principled you'll be lured in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Josh44s(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
Teewhy2:
The way people are trending free naira marley online, you will feel sorry for the future of the nation. we are all shouting corruption but if any politician or celebrity is accused of corruption the way people campaign that they should be free you will know that we are not ready for change.

Which future bro? Nigeria has no future. She is heading straight for destruction cheesy

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Witlee(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
Dottore:

You saw him when he ventured into it right
Koshidanu
You know nothing about your rights, that's why people like you are the cause of the politicians playing draughts with our brains
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

How would you feel being scammed of all that is yours.
Yahoo Yahoo is for stupid people.

You know nothing son

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.