Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (35852 Views)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Glorylynn: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
Dey don come,first 3months of action
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by PHIPEX(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
Hitting the ground running, nice move.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by solmusdesigns: 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
TONYE001:

Hopefully we would get there. This is a step in the right direction.

I really hope so, its a good step.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On May 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Welcome development. But why can't they work 24 hours by doing shift?
plssss probe Ambode and make your findings public
24hrs?..they have families abeg

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Butoneday2(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Ipob idiots won't like this development.

Yet they will not go back to their huts across the niger
How old are you?
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Goldenheart002(f): 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
I don't understand
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by OhiOfIhima: 2:39pm On May 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

Nigerians... People like you will still be the first to complain of him using them if they work around the clock.

I am yet to see one thing that some Nigerians won't complain about.

I tell you my brother, which ever way u came out, they must find faults.. Black are cursed indeed

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by ishawlar: 2:40pm On May 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Haaa no he can't because ambode was his forma boss nd ambode hold many serect for hand

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by RichBoy247: 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:

To control traffic of witches and wizards going to meeting with Lucifer? Or who else goes out at night?

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by almarthins(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Let dem start with tinubu
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by RichBoy247: 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Yes, Igbos like heavy traffic, holdups and go-slows so that they can sell their Gala and La Casera. Unfortunate nitwits.

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by cnonyechi(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

U have obviously not been across d Niger cos if u have u will be able to tell who lives in huts with brown roofs
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2019
Lastma is not the police they can’t stay out so late how do they go home after closing at such time. Unless this is for certain locations which have to be equipped for late hours. I don’t see this as a smart move. Sanwolu shud review this asap

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by VillagePipu: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
okerekeikpo:
I told you people that this sanwo of a guy is good for nothing

Sanwo-olu is not Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Gbigbonnew: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
This has to be clarified. LASTMA OR LAWMA?
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by atilla(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
We don't need lastma after 11 o clock since once there is any major road work they r assigned there overnight. The traffic at that time is very minimal since there are really there to manage traffic.

11 o clock is okay

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by homosapien(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
jaxxy:
Lastma is not the police they can’t stay out so late how do they go home after closing at such time. Unless this is for certain locations which have to be equipped for late hours. I don’t see this as a smart move. Sanwolu shud review this asap

I have been asking same question, lastma working till 11pm isn't the solutions,

Sanwolu should focus on provision of road infrastructure, traffic lights, reorientation of Lagos driver's about acceptable driving culture, construction of railway and ferry to ease road transportation instead of overworking lastma officer's.

How does he even think that those guy's will stay out that late with the insecurity situations of the country, poor working conditions, abi Sanwolu won issue lastma gun?
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by solbamm: 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
Sincerely Speaking, its a good deed.On LASMA
But If the Lagos Governor fails to make stringent supervisors on this Paramilitary unit, the purpose of the unit would be defeated.
There are situations whereby innocent people on the road of Lagos had been dubbed. Cases, where the fragile Lagos cars owners dubbed taking them to Nearest ATM machines and their money withdrawn massively.
Categorically this happen to me and my wife; to my friend (Mutiu) and many other people.
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by deomelo: 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
These are the most challenging issues facing Lagos state, something Ambode ignored and even destroyed, good to know these are their first and immediate engagements and priorities.

I'm loving these guys already.

Btw, unlike the already failed PDP loser in Oyo state whose first job and main priority is naming a pedestrian bridge.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by okerekeikpo: 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

Sanwo-olu is not Ikpeazu.
pls what is Ikpeazu ?
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Amuocha: 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Great
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by olaskul(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
dingbang:
Lagos is too too dirty

Wet in concern Lastma with dirty....
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by AfonjaBoston: 3:18pm On May 30, 2019
cnonyechi:

U have obviously not been across d Niger cos if u have u will be able to tell who lives in huts with brown roofs

Igbo pig go and grind pepper for that Malaysian developer isi ewu man of yours

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by VillagePipu: 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
okerekeikpo:
pls what is Ikpeazu ?

One catfish-headed mediocre in Abia feeding Abians with kerosene.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by AfonjaBoston: 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
okerekeikpo:
pls what is Ikpeazu ?

Ikpeazu is back of yansh and synonymous
With isiazu- head of fish

These Igbo pigs don't have culture at all see their names self

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by AfonjaBoston: 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

One catfish-headed mediocre in Abia feeding Abians with kerosene.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by AfonjaBoston: 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
Butoneday2:
How old are you?

Older than your father
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 30, 2019
Welcome Development If That Will Boost Productivity
Re: LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order by Nathseun(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2019
hit the ground running Sanwo Eko.
Kindly swap, repair and buy your phone. 08032833259

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee / President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar. / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.