Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,361 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Egg Donor Needed Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Egg Donor Needed Urgently (1229 Views)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Egg Donor Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egg Donor Needed Urgently by melodymaker: 4:22pm On May 30, 2019
I am in
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by onlinetomola(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
Duck or Chicken egg ? Ayam not understanding undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
I have 2 idle eggs in my ball sack. How much will you offer for one?
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
Like how many crates do you need?

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by ahnie: 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mean breed of posters above me.

@op I'm pretty confident that you would get positive responses soonest?

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Femi316: 6:06pm On May 30, 2019
melodymaker:
I am in need of an egg donor due to infertility. Egg Donor should be:
Between 18 - 30 Years old
5'7 - 6ft tall
In University or have graduated
No sickness or traits of sickness in self or family eg Sickle cell, diabetes etc
Ready to go through STD tests and egg retrieval process in an established fertility hospital - all treatment cost as well as transportation to and from hospital will be paid

Donor will be well compensated financially. We will discuss all payments and reach an agreement before we begin.

Please contact me. Thank you for wanting to help!

ONLY serious enquiries please.
Contact you through wia spiritually or what.....?
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by wonyi: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
melodymaker:

If no positive response yet, please go to the IVF thread on health section. Also stop at fertility centres, they provide such services.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Sohnya(f): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
melodymaker:
Between 18 - 35 Years old
5'7 - 6ft tall
No sickness or traits of sickness in self or family eg Sickle cell, diabetes etc
Ready to go through STD tests and egg retrieval process in an established fertility hospital - all treatment cost as well as transportation to and from hospital will be paid

Donor will be well compensated financially. We will discuss all payments and reach an agreement before we begin.

Please contact me sarogal@yahoo.com. Thank you for wanting to help!

Sent you a mail
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Mizwisdom(f): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
There are kids, suffering in orphanages

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by egojeny1(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
melodymaker:
Between 18 - 35 Years old
5'7 - 6ft tall

Please contact me sarogal@yahoo.com. Thank you for wanting to help!

Chai! God will see you through that's all I can say.
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by favourite787899: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
onlinetomola:
Duck or Chicken egg ? Ayam not understanding undecided undecided undecided

Its not wise to make mockery of this kind of issue. Sometimes let's think about how our comments make the poster feel...

3 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by sisisioge: 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
OP, I think you should allow your hospital source for a donor for you. It is well.
Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by czarina(f): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Most Nigerians would rather stay childless than adopt.

If it's not their biological children, they'll pass.

Even people you expect to know better.

Personal choices sha.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by switosman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:

When you marry, do not in anyway seek to have your own children. Just go and adopt period.

Have ever heard of " different story for different folks"

2 Likes

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:
Most Nigerians would rather stay childless than adopt.

If it's not their biological children, they'll pass.

Even people you expect to know better.

Personal choices sha.
True.

And they are mostly Christians. When your God for whatever reason does not give you a child why force it?

Why not adopt and move On? I have not been there so I don't know how they feel but i adopted and was one of my best decisions.

Every mallam with him kettle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by Nsiehi: 4:12am On Jun 04, 2019
ifyalways:

True.

And they are mostly Christians. When your God for whatever reason does not give you a child why force it?

Why not adopt and move On? I have not been there so I don't know how they feel but i adopted and was one of my best decisions.

Every mallam with him kettle.

Adoption is not an easy process now, some states can take as much as 5 years and at the end it may not be successful.

1 Like

Re: Egg Donor Needed Urgently by ifyalways(f): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2019
Nsiehi:

Adoption is not an easy process now, some states can take as much as 5 years and at the end it may not be successful.
Making a baby is not easy either. It takes time.

Problem with most people looking to adopt is their mindset and lack of patience. Two of them messaged me from here saying they want to adopt within months ; start to finish. How does that remotely sound possible? Are u buying bread?

My last adopted child, the process from start to finish took 47 months,Lagos state. And this was a child I have fostered for over 10 years .

Allow the Govt agency do their job so you can go home once and for all with your child knowing that s/he is yours forever. They try IVF/prayer houses for years but when it comes to adoption, they expect it done overnight.

angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Depressed / Please Help And Analyze.its important. / See Cute Photos Of 34 Year Old Mother And Her 17 Year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.