Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,279 members, 7,887,808 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! (1243 Views)

Notches Explained. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 / God Of War Ragnarok, Cod Modern Warfare 3, FC 24 +other Latest Games Ps5 & Ps4 / Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare, A Reboot To The Shooter Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by Lana1(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2019
I thought that was Captain Price at the beginning!! shocked shocked
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by khalhokage(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2019
I will wait for gameplay trailer for this one but the Death Stranding release trailer is the one that really got me hyped.
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 11:47pm On May 30, 2019
Lana1:
I thought that was Captain Price at the beginning!! shocked shocked

Was it not? It is Price. That moustache and fat Ass cigar... Only one person wield those
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 11:48pm On May 30, 2019
khalhokage:
I will wait for gameplay trailer for this one but the Death Stranding release trailer is the one that really got me hyped.

Ikr
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by Lana1(m): 1:00am On May 31, 2019
LucemFerre:

Was it not? It is Price. That moustache and fat Ass cigar... Only one person wield those
Just found out it was indeed Price. Voiced by Barry Sloane but Price's face looked different. Looked more like Sloane's.
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by Memberclub(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
Is this on next gen?
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 6:02pm On May 31, 2019
Memberclub:
Is this on next gen?

What do you mean by next gen?
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by Memberclub(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
LucemFerre:

What do you mean by next gen?
I meant ps5.
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 7:24pm On May 31, 2019
Memberclub:
I meant ps5.

Lol dude, seriously?
Nah... I know you're just fvckin with me... Right?
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by Memberclub(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2019
LucemFerre:

Lol dude, seriously?
Nah... I know you're just fvckin with me... Right?
I was thinking the game is still in development for next gen release. They did the same with ps3 and ps4. And this seems to be another call of duty modern warfare again.
Re: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 Reveal TRAILER... Goose Freakin Bumps! by LucemFerre: 1:57am On Jun 01, 2019
Memberclub:
I was thinking the game is still in development for next gen release. They did the same with ps3 and ps4. And this seems to be another call of duty modern warfare again.

PS5 and XBox 2 doesn't seem like they have the likelihood of coming out this year and the game is coming out this year... So, it's obviously not for them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Play Pes And Fifa On Mac? / Best Sensitivity Settings For Pubg Mobile (2023) / I Need Some Game Cheats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.