Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? (619 Views)

My Bizarre Sex Story, What's Yours? / Share Your Regrets And Missed Opportunity / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by Martinez39(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2019
I am sure some Nairalanders have been victims of Internet fraudsters and/or have nearly been victims on certain occasions. If you fit into any category, share your story. How were you duped? How did you nearly become a victim? What did you wish you had known or what precautions did you wish you had taken to avoid being victim?

Share so we can learn. Your story will benefit others. wink

NB: This will be my last thread and last post on nairaland. This forum has been wonderful but, just as many things, my time here has an end. This info is irrelevant and deserves no fvcks from anyone but I still gave it out. grin tongue

Edit : I am back.
Re: Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by TrollKiller(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
I am sure some Nairalanders have been victims of Internet fraudsters and/or have nearly been victims on certain occasions. If you fit into any category, share your story. How were you duped? How did you nearly become a victim? What did you wish you had known or what precautions did you wish you had taken to avoid being victim?

NB: This will be my last thread and last post on nairaland. This forum has been wonderful but, just as many things, my time here has an end. This info is irrelevant and deserves no fvcks from anyone but I still gave it out. grin tongue
That's how they will deactivate and register with new account. To troll others
Re: Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:

Better. Be useful to yourself. tongue
Re: Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by Deicide: 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
If i am a the President i would legalize Yahoo, Yahoo grin yeah you heard that right!
Re: Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 30, 2019
Deicide:
If i am a the President i would legalize Yahoo, Yahoo grin yeah you heard that right!
lol my niqqa

Re: Victims Of Cyber Fraudsters, Share Your Story. What Are Your Regrets? by LarryBee1k: 11:14pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives His Boss A Sorry For Your Loss Card As He Resigns From His Job / Who Owns The Man. (mother Or Wife) / Therapeutic Massage Services Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.