Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,795 members, 7,972,842 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit (2946 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Jentle244: 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
At times u have to be crazy in a funny way. Once she starts her crying Oga join her and begin to cry (if possible bring out tears).

But all the same try to help her.

The Igbo culture will tell u it's obé or something like that( read it in a book titled "the concubine"). Make enquiries from her siblings if she cries a lot as a little girl.

But u have to deal with it because that is what marriage entails for better for worse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Theyoungmatron: 2:51pm On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

You learnt to check your emotions in check. I wish I know of ways to make her put her emotion in check. She says crying is the only way she knows to relieve pains. So if she is 40, she will cry in front of her kids when she kicks a stone?
I learnt to keep it in check in a very disastrous negative way. I became a hardhearted bitch which is very abnormal.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 31, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
I learnt to keep it in check in a very disastrous negative way. I became a hardhearted bitch which is very abnormal.

I'm sorry to learn about that. You ain't a bitch but a good girl gone bad. Lol.
You still have emotions no matter what
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by yvelchstores(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
As a mom and wife, I had to learn that a woman must be strong, for herself, for her home and for her children. Mind how u follow her she needs to toughen up, else she may not even attempt a vaginal delivery. Not like CS is bad but I am sure u don't want to be wheeling her in and out of theater for all your kids. Marriage is no joke, she now owns a family, she has to toughen up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by chii8(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2019
This is a new bride,she needs all the petting, Mr husband.When she has her first child, it will reduce (one of my Aunty used to cry if her child refuses to eat)don't be too hard on her.

I use to be a cry baby but visiting the labour room four times took all that away.For my first child, I was in labour for three days, on the third day, my husband called my mum on phone to explain what was going on,I was expecting her to pet me like my husband has been doing for the past days,only for her to start lashing me, shouting at me to do that time fast and leave the hospital with my baby,like Magic, I started fresh wailing but it wasn't up 30minutes my mum spoke to me, I had my child.
Since then,during the delivery of my last three children, I started swallowing the pains of delivery without any dramas or calling anyone on phone, although GOD has been so faithful.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2019
yvelchstores:
As a mom and wife, I had to learn that a woman must be strong, for herself, for her home and for her children. Mind how u follow her she needs to toughen up, else she may not even attempt a vaginal delivery. Not like CS is bad but I am sure u don't want to be wheeling her in and out of theater for all your kids. Marriage is no joke, she now owns a family, she has to toughen up.

You sum up my thoughts as well as concerns. Recently she spoke about CS and I was like where am I heading to? Ofcourse CS will leave marks on her and don't want her going in and out of theater. Sometimes when she cries I tend to want to ignore her yet I want to her to see I care but don't want to indulge her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2019
chii8:
This is a new bride,she needs all the petting, Mr husband.When she has her first child, it will reduce (one of my Aunty used to cry if her child refuses to eat)don't be too hard on her.

I use to be a cry baby but visiting the labour room four times took all that away.For my first child, I was in labour for three days, on the third day, my husband called my mum on phone to explain what was going on,I was expecting her to pet me like my husband has been doing for the past days,only for her to start lashing me, shouting at me to do that time fast and leave the hospital with my baby,like Magic, I started fresh wailing but it wasn't up 30minutes my mum spoke to me, I had my child.
Since then,during the delivery of my last three children, I started swallowing the pains of delivery without any dramas or calling anyone on phone, although GOD has been so faithful.

I guess I should put up with this till when she drops. Hopefully the narrative will change. As it stands I should get ready to carry a bucket to the hospital when she wants to deliver. She will cry heaven and earth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by bukatyne(f): 10:51pm On May 31, 2019
LordKO:
@OP

I don't like to be an agent of bad news and I don't think you'll like to hear the bitter truth about what your wife's attitude portends, she's penchant for ...

Emotional blackmail? grin
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by 2019news: 11:02pm On May 31, 2019
Optimus212 friend's wife.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by chii8(f): 2:05am On Jun 01, 2019
Husbandman:

I guess I should put up with this till when she drops. Hopefully the narrative will change. As it stands I should get ready to carry a bucket to the hospital when she wants to deliver. She will cry heaven and earth. grin grin grin grin grin

You're shining your teeth??you think it's funny?mtcheewwww,if I slap you ehhnn..
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by bukatyne(f): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2019
Husbandman:

Looks like you understand what I'm going through. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I guess I should try that while I tell her the peles. Maybe when she has a child it will stop. It's natural to cry but not any slightest opportunity like mistakenly kick leg against stone, or slightly bruise hand against wall. Something a 5 year old girl would just winch about.
Infact the last time this happened, I told her Pele and told her to stop crying like a child, immediately she stopped and was very angry with me.

@last paragraph:

It seems she's just a drama queen.

Don't feed the drama; only give her attention when she communicates properly.

Also ensure that you are emotionally available so she doesn't revert to drama.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by generationz(f): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2019
Husbandman:
I'm newly married and I'm getting angry at my wife for always crying like a child when she hits her hand on anything. Or she slips on the floor and the next thing is to burst into tears. Even if she is frying fish or meat, and the oil splashes on her, she will scream like something more serious happened.
Recently she sat on a plastic chair and she fell, she cried out and was shedding tears that her back and hand are paining her. I told her to stop crying like a baby or a small child and act like an adult she is.
Now she says I'm not loving or caring. But I don't want to pamper her when she is crying. I love her but I need her stop these unnecessary cries. It annoys me. Don't know what to do to change the narrative

Do what we do to spoilt children when they use crying to get attention...

Simply ignore.
Every time she starts crying just find something else to do . If she needs your help, help her with things she can't do but no petting.

if you keep petting her, what happens when you aren't around and she has to care for the kids alone is that how she will keep crying?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by LordKO(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2019
bukatyne:

Emotional blackmail? grin

Lol. Yes - emotional entrapment - she's penchant for subjugation. If the OP fails to take a "carrot and stick" approach in relating with her from now onward, two things will happen which will mar their union in the long run:

- If he starts to give her kid glove treatment, which she yearns, she'll perpetually subjugate him without meting out domineering actions toward him - the worst form of subjugation.

- However, if he takes a hard stance and start ignoring her outright all the time, he'll wittingly or unwittingly breed a heartless woman.

He needs to take to conscientiousness.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Wealthy And Will Never Suffer / Maternity test / Christmas Giveaway 3k For 20 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.