Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,463 members, 7,885,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

We Need To Work Together,in This Cash Pulling Jvp Deal(check Inside For Details) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need To Work Together,in This Cash Pulling Jvp Deal(check Inside For Details) (530 Views)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? / Agents Needed In South-south And South-east Region Check In For Details. / Who Needs Effective And Cash-pulling Sales Ads For Your Infoproducts For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Work Together,in This Cash Pulling Jvp Deal(check Inside For Details) by happyday: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
While working through some Idea files this morning on how to help other Nigerians,especially at this Festive season ,I stumbled on an idea-A JV Partnership Idea for that matter.
I wish to Joint Venture with like 3 Nigerians on creating biz opportunities for others.The modalities for the Partnership are outlined below:
-Honest and diligent internet users who can spare about 8 hours weekly online are needed.

-You will provide adequate,concise,attractive and far-reaching information,that a large group of people are yearning for on a specific topic and theme to be provided,after sending in your mail.

-You will write the content,I will provide the sales copy and other logistics,and we'll both do the advertising(different ways we can employ).

-We hope to start as soonest and I will send you the topic to research and combine together.

-We'll then both combine our resources for the advertising.

-This is not a Wonder bank,we would share the Proceeds 50-50,and integrity will be displayed by both parties.

Well,for now,that's it-you will need to send your interest and make it known,send your mail to jvpdeal@gmail.com,without delay,as we plan to get started as soon as possible.

Then wait for the instant reply(usually within minutes),and I promise you that all you'll need to know about the Deal will be provided.

However,you may still have some bugging areas not covered,endeavour to mail back to same email(jvpdeal@gmail.com) for the enquiries or call 07090133743 without further delay.

Thanks in anticipation of a successful working partnership.

Bye For Now.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Experienced Fundraiser / A Desktop Computer Is Urgently Needed / Business Name Registration For N8,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.