Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?. (1024 Views)

If U Had The Opportunity To Become Invisible For A Day, What Will U Do? / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter / You Will Die Of Laughter After Reading This Joke Hahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?. by Damy(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2007
If you have the opportunity to know when you will die lipsrsealed, will you want to know .

Its  better i know it now and make some little correction about the way i live my life, than waiting for that time.

Opptunity come not but once.!!!  shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Have The Opportunity To Know When You will Die, Will You Want To Know ?. by olat2k(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2007
Dude you ll never know the time you will die,it could happen any time so don't wait until you know the date you will die before you make corrections.Its never late to make correction while you re still alive so use your senses and live as if you could die next minute.

(1) (Reply)

Commit Suicide / The Pastors Wife / Missing Person .please I Need All Your Help In Locating Him. Possible Reward!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.