Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (16494 Views)

PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Ultimatezlant: 4:24pm On May 31, 2019
H
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by kayusely70(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2019
At last he recanted, the fear of tinubu, the beginning and end of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by isan(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2019
a region all your people run to for a better life , a region 50℅ of your people received free education
ZombiePUNISHER:
Your comment meant for who?

Tinubu is the father of godfatherism in the south west... A region that prides itself as the most literate in the country... What an irony

Say no to thuggery and godfathers

10 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Timekeeper: 4:26pm On May 31, 2019
Fear of Tinubu, the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by luluman: 4:26pm On May 31, 2019
Is04970:
Ipob yoots now
Their Sponsors right now.

6 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by straighttalk(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Jmoo: 4:29pm On May 31, 2019
Whining, mtch..
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by holuwajobar(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2019
Do the ritual fr yourself and become rich. Dont disturb us na
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by luluman: 4:30pm On May 31, 2019
Earthquake3:

It seems you can't get Ipob out of your mouth
Just the way your bloodas can't live their lives without picking on Yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:32pm On May 31, 2019
isan:
a region all your people run to for a better life , a region 50℅ of your people received free education

The nations former capital is not a region...

Only fools and illiterates supports godfathers
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by isan(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2019
I quote u " a region that pride itself as the most literate in the country"
ZombiePUNISHER:

The nations former capital is not a region...

Only fools and illiterates supports godfathers

7 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by sogodihno: 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
chiedu7:
Which other GodFather dey Lagos?

This Hell-Rufai should keep quiet,we all know that u have used Tinubu & dumped him as you used Rochas.

I believe that everybody should follow Rochas advice on how to treat Hell-Rufai as he gave in this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv2n41_MHAo?t=25

used Tinubu and dump him? how? all this Igbo people sef? chai!

4 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by frankyychiji(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Yamree shameless people sef, they even went to beg their fulani master to deal with Tinubu their Lagos master

CC: frankyychiji , morufuatanda , DabuIIIT, Immhotep , Imhotep, SLAP44, Earthquake3, eagleeye2 ..... iammo curgently require your opinion on this

The way you lap up this poo from Hell rufai ehn...

You were scared it wasn't coming. undecided
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by olumalcolm(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2019
d were don panji, no worry daddy don 4gv u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2019
Agbaletu:
APC members can not be trusted. They can even deny their shadow. Nawa for them o!

Sifia pain....

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by solmusdesigns: 5:06pm On May 31, 2019
frankyychiji:
The way you lap up this poo from Hell rufai ehn...

You were scared it wasn't coming. undecided

Since it seems you love Tinubu so much, i dont want you to miss the news... oya start your ussual tinibu ranting food is done

2 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by israelmao(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2019
It's Buhari?
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Magnetor(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2019
x
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by enemyofprogress: 5:12pm On May 31, 2019
Bloody coward
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by encryptjay(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2019
El Rufai and blood sef

Last drop of your blood
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Magnetor(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2019
Its Buharis choice but Tinubu's Project abi? Confused Liar
aremuforlife:
by Praise Olowe 2 mins ago

” I told them that this is not about Asiwaju but President Buhari and I will fight it with the last drop my blood. I told them to change their mind.

“I went to Asiwaju and told him that we will do what we can to make this project a success

https://thenationonlineng.net/godfatherism-my-comment-not-for-tinubu-says-el-rufai/amp/
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by masseratti: 5:17pm On May 31, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Your comment meant for who?

Tinubu is the father of godfatherism in the south west... A region that prides itself as the most literate in the country... What an irony

Say no to thuggery and godfathers

yes it's they pride themselves.... But you guys should stop practicing politics of hate, it's unnecessary, u guys are the ones that are making him more powerful than he is, Oyo the capital of old western region just voted a PDP man, Osun gave a 50/50 until the Cort decides, all SW states has done PDP at one point in time except lagos, ask yourself why did they do so? They have gone beyond party politics and into individual, if Agbaje had done his campaign well he would have floored sanwó olú, but the inner bickering in PDP plus the PDP national chairmanship issue which was 1st zoned to the south west made that project to fail, now some people want to play the same cards you guys played for the championship that since the SW did not produce enough support for the party they don't deserve to be national chairman, that same argument you guys used to deny them, they are bringing forward for the presidency.... To me its just stupid, left to me I want the former senate president that delivered us from Obasanjo hand to take over from Buhari, but you guys are playing the game the wrong way, show love and it will be given to you, show hate and you will receive it double... My 2cents.

6 Likes

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by 9gerian: 5:22pm On May 31, 2019
I think it’s been impressed upon him that it is in Buhari’s interest that the APC party nominations win this principal officers elections.

That’s why he probably alluded to PMB and down played his rant against Tinubu.

It has become a forced marriage of convenience.

The same El Rufai led the onslaught against Tinubu and his protégés (Osinbajo) shortly after the election that produced the Buhari presidency in 2015.

This is Russian roulette cheesy
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by karashita: 5:32pm On May 31, 2019
Lol....why is he singing nah?
Nigerian politicians.Take their words to the bank at your peril.
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by femolii: 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
This is the work of Igbo people they are trying to pull tinubu down but no way tinubu is a rock.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by abraham01emma01: 5:52pm On May 31, 2019
El-Rufai has no single truth. Baby mouth, talk any how,great liar, deceiver, hypocrisy etc. Short and evil man like Kogi state Governor GYB
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by victorDanladi: 6:16pm On May 31, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
"because to some people Asiwaju is a meal ticket"

He's right about this though
grin

Exactly!

VERY VERY RIGHT!

NEWSPAPER SELLS IN HIS NAME EVEN WHEN HE IS NOT TALKING!

NAIRALAND IGBOs ALWAYS BECOME RELEVANT IN HIS NAME!
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by oduademonest: 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
Fake smiles
Re: Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:53pm On May 31, 2019
isan:
I quote u " a region that pride itself as the most literate in the country"

You get mouth sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Deploy Robots, Artificial Intelligence To Fight Criminals – Senate / Falana Reacts To Buhari's $29.960bn Loan Plan / Ekweremadu, Wife To Appear In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.