Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,919 members, 7,879,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

"We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) (31015 Views)

Meet Top 10 Popular Oldest Yoruba Actors/actresses And Their Brief Biography / Jo Pearl, Burna Boy's Side Chick: We've Been Seeing Each Other For 2 Years / 10 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses And Their Husbands. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Nice but I didn't see bobrisky
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by 9jaRealist: 3:59pm On May 31, 2019
Conceptually, an interesting idea...
But turned out underwhelming on several levels. sad

First, the output was just amateurish (but perhaps understandably). Substantively, while I get the play on words with “balls” (football and all that), the metaphoric association of “balls” (the testicular variety) with courage and daring is ironically sexist in itself. Furthermore, after all the noise about “all-female cast and crew” they apparently thought it necessary to CROWN it all with a dude.

Anyway, the important thing is that we are finally investing in and drumming up deserved visibility and publicity for the Super Falcons (11-times African champions). Let’s all join hands to wish the Falcons BEST OF LUCK AT THE WWC 2019!

PS: The pics are great btw. cool

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Junkie1: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
MY CRUSH TONTO IS THERE TOO
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Junkie1: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
MY CRUSH TONTO IS THERE TOO

NO BE ONLY BALLS UNA GO SOON GET PRICC
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Bonapart(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
What's shameless toto dick doing there
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by meobizy(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
From the pictures it’s too easy to separate the sports women from the actresses.
The only person in-between is Cee Cee because she exercises regularly.

Side note: the only reason women’s sports receive patronage is the high amount of men who watch and encourage it.
A lot of women don’t care for all female-events and prefer to watch males compete against each other.

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by naptu2: 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
I just found out that the video was directed by Kemi Adetiba.

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Callertunez: 4:20pm On May 31, 2019
Centcanada:
Do you want to know why lady's are born unique?
because they've got balls
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by etrange: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm sincerely happy to be a man. Can we say "I've got breasts?

The world population of women could be double of that of men.
But see how much they crave to have what we freely have.
Is God not wonderful?

It could be said to be a woman's world, but I believe its a consolation

Lol... you missed the intended pun bro.
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Awaja(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2019
Translate in igbo “Anyi nwe akpaamu “

1 Like

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by naptu2: 4:35pm On May 31, 2019
I don't think they sold the concept very well, but this is what I think they were trying to portray.

1) Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dike, Dakore Ehbuson and Linda Ejiofor are established stars in the music and movie business. Cee-C is a reality show star and she is relatively new in the business. Will they accept her? She courageously slides a can of Amstel Malta to them (she's got "balls" ) and they accept her.

2) The stars I listed above are movie, music and TV stars. The Super Falcons players do not fit in. They try to fit in by wearing glamorous dresses, but they are uncomfortable in them. Then they courageously switch back to their jerseys (they've got balls) and they are accepted.

3) The stars listed above are all women. A guy walks in. Will they accept him? He unzips his jacket to reveal a Nigerian jersey (just like the one the Falcons have on). They therefore accept him and they all drink Amstel Malta.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Richmondofficia(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2019
Wait how Will my Cee-C play with her yansh na.... But is it just me or did I see Tonto Dikeh

Haaa,if she dey there na bad market o!
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by oxygen247(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2019
Onome Ebi is a star
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by KingWarri: 5:36pm On May 31, 2019
Memphitz537:
Y'all got balls alright..........
They're on your chest. grin grin grin
grin mumu
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2019
WeRblessed:
Is cece an actress, singer or athletes? what do I know?
She's a Nigerian.. shocked
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Chukalemon(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2019
They have got ball on the chest or back which side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by Simplecity(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2019
Memphitz537:
Y'all got balls alright..........

They're on your chest. grin grin grin
you are a wicked winch grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We've Got Balls": Actresses And Singers Vs Super Falcons Players (Video & Pics) by tck2000(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2019
i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) / “Diddy Is My Executive Producer” -Wizkid / Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.