Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? (2085 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Imoh555(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2019
Is it proper for a man to pay after eating in his wife's restaurant??
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Officialgarri: 3:51pm On May 31, 2019
Possibly as an encouragement.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 31, 2019
Yes very proper.

Don't be an enemy of progress.
It's a f*cling business

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by LuciferImam: 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
breakerofchains:
Yes very proper.

It's a f*cling business
If I stone you dis fufu, wetin go happen to you?

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Officialgarri: 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
breakerofchains:
Yes very proper.

It's a f*cling business
Don't make it sound like its a right . It's actually a choice. Its just a form of encouragement
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by iRepNaija1: 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
Yes. Why wouldn't the husband want to encourage his wife to succeed?
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Don't make it sound like its a right . It's actually a choice. Its just a form of encouragement

Oga it's a right. Don't be an overly entitled being.

That's how some men run down their wives businesses.

Encouragement kor , encouragement ni.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2019
breakerofchains:

na so...why not I pay you for eating in my own house!
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 31, 2019
breakerofchains:

Exactly. Business can only move forward when friends and relatives pay in cash. This is a quote from someone.

I can't remember who exactly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
na so...why not I pay you for eating in my own house!

Mtcheew...just go away.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 31, 2019
VolTOxic:

Exactly. Business can only move forward when friends and relatives pay in cash. This is a quote from someone.

I can't remember who exactly.

Well said.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MJBOLT: 4:09pm On May 31, 2019
yes,there's nothing like family in business
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2019
breakerofchains:

Show me one man that ran his wife's business down and I will show you one hundred women that destroyed their husband's business totally.

This is just a question, stop taking it personal.

@OP, it is okay to pay if you want to, just don't make eating there a habit and don't order for the most expensive food they have.

People rush to answer questions sometimes without thinking about it. If you own a restaurant and your husband is a part of it, by being part of it I mean helping you in the ways he can, then how can you ask him to pay for a plate of food?

It is funny how ladies are talking about running the business down, same people that will collect 10k from husband when what they really need is 4k. They will then spend the extra 6k on their accessories to stay up to date with the latest trend. I hope that grows the man's business.

Your husband eating once in a while in your restaurant can never run it down.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2019
undecided It depends on the arrangement, maybe n maybe not...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

He is a customer and must pay unless she is the one that asks him not to. This is how friends and family destroy businesses.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 31, 2019
Tallesty1:
Show me one man that ran his wife's business down and I will show you one hundred women that destroyed their husband's business totally.

This is just a question, stop taking it personal.

@OP, it is okay to pay if you want to, just don't make eating there a habit and don't other for the most expensive food they have.

Why am I even here? Lol.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=breakerofchains post

[/quote]
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 31, 2019
There is one sticker that reads, Business will grow when friends and familes pays for services rendered.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by itchie: 4:30pm On May 31, 2019
Business is business, pay your money joor
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2019
my woman biz is MY biz, therefore NO WAY in hell i will pay for the food i eat there... unless the money she is trying to earn there is for anything other than the wellbeing of the family (aka my stomach)
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
Omo see question... Owk lemme ask if u are running a supermarket is it proper for ur wife to pick whatever she wants without paying?
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by psucc(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2019
It all depends on the nature of marriage. But whatever profit, mama makes, na papa money. So ensuring a part of the food is kept for the man, will not close the business.

On the type of marriage, if it is court marriage, the man is under obligation to pay but if it is marriage, Capital NO!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Deepfeel(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2019
Business is business it's wrong, some men will even bring their friends to eat for free, he will even stop giving feeding allowances
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2019
SocialJustice:
He is a customer and must pay unless she is the one that asks him not to. This is how friends and family destroy businesses.

itchie:
Business is business, pay your money joor

Deepfeel:
Business is business it's wrong, some men will even bring their friends to eat for free, he will even stop giving feeding allowances

MJBOLT:
yes,there's nothing like family in business

what about her children? do they also have to pay?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MJBOLT: 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
yes,unless she says otherwise
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by nicepoker101(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2019
Look at them. But if the man owns the restaurant will the woman pay after eating there?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
yes,unless she says otherwise

so kids are higher on the food chain than daddy? and if that is indeed the case and i am a taxi driver, i should put the meter on everytime her fine aasss sits in my taxi an wants me to drive her somewhere? better yet, mummy needs cash for her biz, so daddy makes her pay interest rate on the money he borrow her and charges late fee too?!

come on bro... there is a time when you have to put money aside.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by Deepfeel(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The children will eat the home made food same with her husband
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2019
at home you gave her money to prepared food right so if you most eat from her shop is. either you give her money to prepare u your food or pay for what ever u eat
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by mytime24(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2019
U can Support her ministry if u like, nd d'nt come wit friends to eat free food embarassed

Bt i dnt think is a must, even those sale girls/boys do eat free Lunch
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by MissRaine69(f): 6:58pm On May 31, 2019
Yes it’s a business
If it was at home it’s a different matter.
Re: Is It Proper For A Man To Pay After Eating In His Wife's Restaurant?? by SocialJustice: 7:58pm On May 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If they are grown and can afford it. Else it is free and limited to 3 meals max.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Ur Sexual Fantasy? / Black Lives Will Never Matter To White Man! / Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.