Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President (43891 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Zahra, Julius Agwu's Daughter Graduates From Primary School (Photos) / Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Celebrates Her 8th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by castrokins(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
Undergraduate, Sir. Lol

finest0007:

Just curious. What do we call a student studying for an MSc?
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by AngelicBeing: 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Children of the masses are slaughtered on the altars of terrorism while the children of the elite rub their affluence in the face of the masses. undecided

#WhatAWorld!,
Exactly, what a paradox sad

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by ijabiken1(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Zahra Buhari who is quite grateful for how far she has come, has recounted changes in her life since her father became President of Nigeria. 

Sharing photos from the 2015 inauguration ceremony of her father and that of 2019, Zahra Buhari who recounted changes in her life since her father became President stated that there is no favour from the Lord she can deny. However while she was concerned with how far she has come, has followers were concerned with the mistake she made in writing 'Favour' as 'Flavour'. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/zahra-buhari-recounts-changes-since-her-father-became-president/

she is a dullard like her father, mumu buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by hisexcellency34: 7:53pm On May 31, 2019
Did anyone notice she wrote "flavours" instead of favours? Next Level grammar
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Sadiqali24(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2019
aunty zahra, na favour no be flavour
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by finest0007(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
castrokins:
Undergraduate, Sir. Lol

grin
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by UbiDaniels: 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
yuh see.. lazy youth... in a seriouse business.. still keeping face for picture... all say scam..

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Onyi22(f): 8:04pm On May 31, 2019
emmasege:
In spite of the hard currency wasted on her education, she couldn't even spell 'favour' correctly.

Well, what does one expect? A DULLARD CAN ONLY GIVE BIRTH TO DULLARD OR AN AVERAGE PERSON AT BEST.
Sharrrrrrrrap there , who spelling help?
Her papa na ur president whether u like it or not, show us ur father
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2019
andrew444:
Thank God she knows the changes is in her life alone and not the life of her fellow Nigerians

It's all about them. Bunch of hypocrites and thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by RichBoy247: 8:14pm On May 31, 2019
Nukilia:
Children of the masses are slaughtered on the altars of terrorism while the children of the elite rub their affluence in the face of the masses. undecided

#WhatAWorld!,

Na Buhari's children dey kill them?
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Andrewkinggg: 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
Even though I'm a strong anti-buhari I feel there's no point bashing this young woman. trust me if your dad is the president of this country you definitely will have life so good.. She's enjoying the dividend of her father's office.. Let her live biko

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Slickest(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
Poor mind
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 31, 2019
Lamasta:
I don't blame her all her upkeep and well being since 2015 has been on taxpayers money that's why she's blinded on what's going on in the country.

Dont one her ..I find her post insultive to the intelligence of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Isoduwa(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2019
Her life her father our money
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2019
F

T

C
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Ekaka1(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2019
castrokins:
What Does She Even Mean "Undergraduate Student"?

Is There Any Undergraduate Who's Not A Student?

Only that one you see...how about " which of the FLAVOURS of the Lord..." grin shocked
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Sabadon(m): 11:39pm On May 31, 2019
which of the flavours of the Lord shall i deny?

me; flavour nabania grin
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 31, 2019
Who gives a f..k
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 31, 2019
Mrs Zombie cheesy grin cheesy I see she now has a business of her own... Where the office dey and how many clients does she have? You study biology and now getting contracts to build homes for the affluent. I'm still looking for how Buhari is different from our past leaders.
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by OfficialSam(m): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

Postgraduate students.

No, the opposite of undergraduate is overgraduate grin
Chai, wisdom wan finish me grin
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
OfficialSam:

No, the opposite of undergraduate is overgraduate grin
Chai, wisdom wan finish me grin
Lol
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Anyway since her husband can't hold her hands she should not forget to hold her sister's hand o
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Get trained by professionals and work in the oil and gas industry and get paid in dollars
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by onyx1470(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2019
well , even favour she spelt well according to her abilities...
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Jman06(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Postgraduate students.
Abi Postgraduate Lol
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by naijaschoolguru(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jman06:
Abi Postgraduate Lol
No sir, you are wrong. The question stated that " What do we call a student studying for an MSc? ".
A postgraduate student is anyone who is studying a postgraduate course. Which is MSc and PhD.
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by Jman06(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

No sir, you are wrong. The question stated that " What do we call a student studying for an MSc? ".
A postgraduate student is anyone who is studying a postgraduate course. Which is MSc and PhD.
I know. Was just joking!

*Since we refer to someone studying for an undergraduate degree as UNDERGRADUATE, maybe we could as well refer to someone doing postgraduate program simply as POSTGRADUATE*
Re: Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jman06:
I know. Was just joking!

*Since we refer to someone studying for an undergraduate degree as UNDERGRADUATE, maybe we could as well refer to someone doing postgraduate program simply as POSTGRADUATE*
OK, I understand you better now. Stay blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.