Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos (61152 Views)

The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2019
Those people are dreaming big time, they won't get to their destination with that car.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nostradamus: 11:29pm On May 31, 2019
Abeg between u.k and u.s.a which is preferable?
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by zeyheed(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2019
richidinho:
£20 is just 20k naira

God bhet why
or about 10k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by zeyheed(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2019
4gunners:
Just 22 hrs from UK to Spain. Waoh!! That's like the journey from Lagos to Maiduguri. This country--Nugeria -- big.
how about Lagos to Cotonou? Doesn't necessarily mean Nigeria's big
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2019
If the car break down. Hope you are ready to push it.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Mypeople2(m): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Lamasta:
You will walk alone to Madrid but YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE after 90 mins in Madrid grin
Hahahahaha..o boy na true.. the guy will trek with the car at the end of the match

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by antidote06: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2019
Memberclub:
You don't know sh!T
but hes sayng fact na,y oppose it?
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Geedy: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2019
psucc:
That car will go for over N700k if it is bought down here. Wonder why, ask Nigerian Custom.

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2019
crazy sport betting fans....na beer go full the booth
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jceesquare(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2019
MaNyEsq:
This is a classic example of "penny wise, pound foolish." If his car breaks down on the way, he would end up missing the game completely. He should either pay the flight ticket albeit very expensive, drive a better car or stay his butt home and watch it on TV. But to go on such a long distance journey in a "beat up" car is insane. In any case, I wish him good luck because he sure is gonna need it.

That guy has a YouTube channel, have you considered how many people would subscribe and follow his journey on his channel?

He is making cool money bro.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Augiiee(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Memberclub:
You don't know sh!T
Thank you for telling him that
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by KingRabota: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Oga the last time I travelled Eurostar was a TRAIN

berrystunn:
No since, the cost of fuel to Madrid will be up to 280 pounds. (Going)

Meanwhile low cost Eurostar bus will be 80 pounds. (Going)
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by berrystunn(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2019
KingRabota:
Oga the last time I travelled Eurostar was a TRAIN

Error*****I mean Euroline bus
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by sheller(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2019
they will definitely leave it in Madrid if they eventually lift the trophy though they might walk alone probably

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Olafisoyem: 9:31am On Jun 01, 2019
psucc:
That car will go for over N700k if it is bought down here. Wonder why, ask Nigerian Custom.

Very true bro. Even more sef. Only some Igbo guys will pieces it and bring it as spare part to assemble in lagos
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Bahddo(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2019
Elbone2:
I expect Tottenham to boycott this match by now and save themselves from the calamity thats waiting to befall them Tomorrow at Madrid.
nearly everyone who was this confident before a UCL game this season has lost it.

Keep making noise.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Bierhoff: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2019
Safe trip!!!
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by chocboi78(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Elbone2:
I expect Tottenham to boycott this match by now and save themselves from the calamity thats waiting to befall them Tomorrow at Madrid.
expectorant
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by sapeleboi(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2019
fool
Davash222:
After losing the trophy to Tottenham on Saturday, he will dump the car and Walk to England Alone.

Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
jceesquare:

That guy has a YouTube channel, have you considered how many people would subscribe and follow his journey on his channel?

He is making cool money bro.

I get your point but I don't think too many reasonable people would want to watch a hippie driving a beat up car on a long ass journey and broke down in the middle of nowhere all for being a cheap ass. At least, that's not my ideal thing to watch on youtube.
Re: Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos by jceesquare(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I get your point but I don't think too many reasonable people would want to watch a hippie driving a beat up car on a long ass journey and broke down in the middle of nowhere all for being a cheap ass. At least, that's not my ideal thing to watch on youtube.

If you're a fan of the old Top Gear with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Harmond, and James May you would know what I'm talking about.

Those guys made so much money by doing stupid things which includes buying a dead car just to wreck it and we all love them.

Trust me that guy would make 20 times the money he invested on that trip.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.