Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:36 PM

Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) (79494 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
They all belong in the same age group. It's just kids having fun in a pool. Most importantly there should be a life guard watching over them
they have it bro
Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by enicid: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2019
I think the old man want to keep her as a property for his male children and he will include her in his WILL which will shared among the beneficiaries of his WILL.
Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by meeztaadewale(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Top Nollywooed Actress Regina Daniels Nwoko spotted swimming with her step Daughter's in her husband multi-million naira swimming pool.

The Actress who recently got married to her heart robber and billionaire Ned Nwoko was seen enjoying with her step daughter's and her best friend.

The Actress who has been on the spot line can be seen enjoying her moment with the kids, it seems the Actress is really getting along with the kids.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/regina-daniels-spotted-swimming-with.html?m=1

L

I can't wait for the post about Regina to just stop! This not need at all!
Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by platido(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2019
I thought she was rightfully married by Ned...won't she change the name to Regina Ned owoko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2019
she's looking like one of the children sef.... I had to scroll down to the last picture before I noticed her
Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by Antony061(m): 9:49am On Jun 02, 2019
who say we no fine?

Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by Benosky011(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Marry one of them and your life shall never remain the same.
Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by Sambaby7640: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2019
africandollar:
I bet Uncle Ned would also be sleeping with some of these his daughters on the low since he loves young and fresh meat this much grin wink
Stop showing the world how foolish you think. Now get the bleep outta here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) by tightpussy156: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2019
There is no difference between step mother an step daughter's there.All I see are age groups catching fun.thus us what u get when an old man marry a little child old enough to be are grand daughter. na this one go suffered when the man is no more.the senior wives an older son's will not allow this little baby have any property. them go even kick am out like ball.those that will quote me wrong for saying truth should hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Female Fan Goes Gaga For Wizkid On Stage At STARBOYFEST / Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.