Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,944 members, 7,949,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Bambam And Leo's Heartwarming Birthday Messages To Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Bambam And Leo's Heartwarming Birthday Messages To Nina (848 Views)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Bobrisky To Nina: I Spent N700k On T-shirts And Recharge Cards For You / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Bambam And Leo's Heartwarming Birthday Messages To Nina by MsDoris(f): 8:44pm On May 31, 2019
Reality Tv star and CEO of Nina Empire, Chinonso Onyenobi aka Nina Ivy, clocked 23 today 31st May 2019.

Her fellow ex housemates, Alex Unusual, Cee-C, Bambam and Leo Dasilva each took to their various instagram pages to pen down heartfelt birthday message to celebrate her.

Sharing a funny video of Nina, Alex wrote (See below)

It doesn't come as a surprise to us that Nina received no birthday shout out from her ex lover and winner of Big Brother Naija 2018, Miracle Ikechukwu not after the huge misunderstanding they had during the double wahala reunion show.

See more here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/bbnaija-alex-cee-c-bambam-and-leos.html

Re: Bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Bambam And Leo's Heartwarming Birthday Messages To Nina by CANlBUS(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2019
No one should be happy about the cursed day this bitch escaped a pussy.I was persuaded into paying for her service during my last Vacation in Lagos,Africa.I wasn't impressed.I asked myself "Boy you aint fitting to be no geophysicist,so what d Bleep u doing in this oil WELL "

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni And Khafi Didn’t Have ‘crazy’ S&x; They Did This (video) / “No Follow Social Media Life Oo…” – Helen Paul Warns , Lands In Malaysia / Man Shared Video Of His New Red Car, Compare It With Hushpuppi Ferrari & Tag Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.