Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,891 members, 7,927,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Exposed Why Glo Gives More Bonuses And Incentives Than Others??? Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed Why Glo Gives More Bonuses And Incentives Than Others??? Photo (482 Views)

What Should Be Done To Magu And Others (photo) / Oride Bike Riders Needed With Mouth Watering Incentives Attached / Exposed!!!! Why African Countries Always Have Bad Economies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Why Glo Gives More Bonuses And Incentives Than Others??? Photo by Tonway(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
Of what use is the freebie or bonus when you can’t use even half the value of your original money, talked less the freebies

I believe by now that there’s no doubting the fact that Nigerian telecommunications’ giant, “Global mobile”, simply known as “Glo” is the worst network in Nigeria, and for that, they tend to make up and cover their incompetents with “awoofs” and bonuses to distract Nigerians and dissuades them from considering these anomalies “stealing by trick service”. Of what use is the freebie or bonus when you can’t use even half the value of your original money, talked less the freebies

I first bought a glo line (Starter pack) for N7, 000 in 2006, after the indigenous outfit came in what was described as a “welcome development” to crashed the price and break the monopoly of MTN and ECONET, who were the first private sector pioneers of the Nigerian telecommunications industry, after government abrogated the law that up till before then, didn’t allowed for the GSM service to come into the country, just as she had done with the Higher institutions of learning them. It should be remembered that glo then came out with all manner of incentives that was making it possible for students, workers and lot of people who couldn’t afford the high cost of MTN and ECONET sims, which were at that time, around N15, 000 to then afford the gsm phones, as they came up with a way that allowed them systematically removed the around N6, 000 that they were selling their sim card and N15, 000 for a Motorola handset and a line whenever their customers recharged their phones.

Wao that was it! Glo became the messiah, everyone started rooting for glo, the indigenous telecom giant, while all along the service they offered was whack and had no wider coverage , compared to the others. But we stuck to them; “we have to encourage our own”, we were told.
Glo sponsored our NPL, the Nation’s cup, different types of talent development shows on tv, they even enrolled our NollyWood stars as ambassadors, a strategy to continue to fool and distract us from their incompetence, epileptic and incompetent service, while we, being the Nigerians and “easy and short cut loving people” that we are, we never called for and demand for the service which we pay hard earned money to subscribe. We allowed Glo to systematically and criminally deduct and steal from Nigerians through subscriptions of caller tunes, songs and every manner of services, even when you didn’t subscribed for them, and they would make it impossible for you to unsubscribed, even when they made provisions. For instance, when I bought my line, I bought it around N7, 000 or there about, paying glo in full, I wasn’t among those that bought under their credit arrangement, that they would have to systematically deduct from their recharges, but glo kept stealing from me, despite several complains to their customer care. I was forced to eventually abandoned that line in 2007, to now settled for MTN, whom glo’s competition had by now forced them also to crashed their sim card price to N3, 000, that was how I parted way with glo, until recently again that I saw one of their yakata offer advert on super sport. I bought and subscribed for the plan, but guess what, Glo is as worst as ever, they haven’t changed, they have refused to develop and attained efficiency in their service after all these years. That isn’t enough; they now automatically subscribed the useless yakatta plan for me at every recharge, even when I didn’t subscribed. Call their customer care and you would wait for almost an hour before you are finally connected to a representative who would apologized and tell you of a code you can send CANCELL on capital letter to, which still doesn’t let you off the hook.

Where are all our human right lawyers, and the civil rights groups, or is this stealing by glo and other operators not a violation enough to attract them?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Labourer Wins N100k Bet After Carrying 50kg Bag Of Cement Upstairs(vid) / Huge Snake Found Near Aso Rock / Just In, Minimum Wage, Labor Commences Strike Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.