Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,393 members, 7,940,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? (2205 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Hurrikane3000: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Textra:

Giving birth early or later should be decision of the new couple not pressure from family.

Giving birth early and making too many children even when they should be working together to plan their finance and a beautiful future for their wards.

See celebrity marriage crashing before it clocks 2yrs leaving most kids to grow up in broken home. this could have been avoided.

That is not an excuse, what of those people wey divorce 10 years after their marriage,
some tragedy can not be averted, wetin go happen go happen.
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Jollof123: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Textra:
I think one of the major reason for break up is because we have given too much priority to Procreation.... given birth, rather than building a partnership first.
I think couple's should wait at least 2 to 4 years before allowing a kid to come in between them. Build your finance and grow your love.
Women are meant to be help meet.
What do you guys think?
Happy New Month.

You mean after marriage I should be using condom with my wife for 2-4 years so because I can build finance?

Or I should just b fingering her while she rubb me with her hands too?
What if even after 5 years they couldn't build finance beyond moderate level?

Did they marry the sameday they met?
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
Textra:
I think one of the major reason for break up is because we have given too much priority to Procreation.... given birth, rather than building a partnership first.
I think couple's should wait at least 2 to 4 years before allowing a kid to come in between them. Build your finance and grow your love.
What do you guys think?
Happy New Month.
....when d both of u want.. Very simple
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Jollof123: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Textra:
What do you guys think?
Happy New Month.

Build finance to which extent self?
Those anyone force them to marry without loving eachother in the first place.

Na God they give children. We keep having sex and prayers till God say Amen and give us children.
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Textra(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Zane316:
Agree-ded. tongue

Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Fhowe: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Textra:
What do you guys think?
Happy New Month.
i stand with you on this ,it is a pity many nigerian men allow their women to manipulate them .A woman manipulates you into doing a big wedding (all sponsored by the man with little coming from the woman),the man is yet to recover from these wedding expenses now she tries to manipulate him into child bearing .Most naija ladies are lazy be very very careful when dealing with them stand your ground make sure you guys are financially buoyant before child bearing .Most ladies put this child bearing as a priority but it is just an excuse to be lazy and dependent on the man .
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Textra(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fhowe:
i stand with you on this ,it is a pity many nigerian men allow their women to manipulate them .A woman manipulates you into doing a big wedding (all sponsored by the man with little coming from the woman),the man is yet to recover from these wedding expenses now she tries to manipulate him into child bearing .Most naija ladies are lazy be very very careful when dealing with them stand your ground make sure you guys are financially buoyant before child bearing .Most ladies put this child bearing as a priority but it is just an excuse to be lazy and dependent on the man .

You nailed it bro!
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by stormborn28(m): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hurrikane3000:
If not for procreation why will I get married, I will just leave a free life, date like 5 girls, go where I want, and do what I feel like, no much responsibility on head.
I observe that ladies here are against early childbirth, because they are afraid of losing their shape, but they forgot that giving birth early shuts all critics.
you spoke my mind
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Fhowe: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
Textra:

You nailed it bro!
you know the Herculean task ahead of you guys ,so it is better to prepare .Not everyone can withstand pressure most broken marriages today the major cause underlying many is finances
Re: When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? by Textra(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2019
Fhowe:
you know the Herculean task ahead of you guys ,so it is better to prepare .Not everyone can withstand pressure most broken marriages today the major cause underlying many is finances

Exactly!
One should tread carefully, there is no point bring kids when the finance isn't there yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The End Me? / Dear Single Mothers, / Whatsapp Group For Married Single Divorced Or Separated People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.