Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,732 members, 7,941,764 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba (1174 Views)

Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / 1949 - Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech To Ibo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by idupaul: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
Look @aba . Shame on ibos . An ibo man is the worst thing that can happen to another ibo man.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
So what do you intend doing to them?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by AndreUweh(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
idupaul:

Look @aba . Shame on ibos . An ibo man is the worst thing that can happen to another ibo man.
I spit on this stupendous thread of yours. I thought you will offer solutions on how to overcome the problem in Aba, instead you are here making irrelevant and moronic post.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by excanny: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
I'm not surprised at your ignorance. When you can't even spell a simple word as 'Igbo' correctly. Then how are you supposed to know that Aba is only a small part of Igbo land? Silly amala Yoruba!
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Arysexy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
What r u doing at Aba? Anuofia, gerrrrrrrrrrout! i.diotic Yoruba buf.fon
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2010
idupaul:

Have a look at urself on the mirror to seen the impact of your new wonderful thread on yourself.

grown fatter?
more handsome?
taller?
richer?

whats the point?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by TewMuch: 3:02am On Sep 29, 2010
excanny:

I'm not surprised at your ignorance. When you can't even spell a simple word as 'Igbo' correctly. Then how are you supposed to know that Aba is only a small part of Igbo land? Silly amala Yoruba!
Arysexy:

What r u doing at Aba? Anuofia, gerrrrrrrrrrout! i.diotic Yoruba buf.fon
hahahahha, see this ibo people oh. What if this dude is not Yoruba? Shows how paranoid y'all are about Yoruba's. grin grin cheesy. I enjoy it, anyone that insults ibo people is Yoruba automatically? Yoruba are the cause of your problems, and Yoruba are the only people that see ibo's in a bad light? hahahha. You people are terrified and scared to death of Yoruba's.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by MaziUche0(m): 3:06am On Sep 29, 2010
idupaul:

Look @aba .  Shame on ibos . An ibo man is the worst thing that can happen to another ibo man.

What you going to do about it?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Freewilly(f): 3:08am On Sep 29, 2010
idupaul:

Why are you worried about what an Igbo man is doing to another Igbo man,Filthy Yoruba Yoruba.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2010
Wetin be this man's business with these violent and self destructive people?

No surprise here, this is typical Igbo rage and lack of respect for life including their own violent disposition.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by MaziUche0(m): 3:52am On Sep 29, 2010
babapupa:

Wetin be this man's business with these violent and self destructive people?

No surprise here, this is typical Igbo rage and lack of respect for life including their own violent disposition.

Of course you would rear your ugly head in this thread.

I know how some of you enjoy to see problems in Igboland. While on the other hand, some Igbos enjoy seeing the West goes up in flame.

Remember that problems spread. Who would have thought that the crisis in the Western region would spread?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2010
MaziUche0:

Of course you would rear your ugly head in this thread.

I know how some of you enjoy to see problems in Igboland. While on the other hand, some Igbos enjoy seeing the West goes up in flame.

Remember that problems spread. Who would have thought that the crisis in the Western region would spread?

Are you hallucinating? You are not making any sense.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by MaziUche0(m): 4:14am On Sep 29, 2010
babapupa:

Are you hallucinating? You are not making any sense.

I know your education level is inhibiting you from understanding simple sentences.

I can't dumb it down anymore. Try to keep up please.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2010
TewMuch:

hahahahha, see this ibo people oh. What if this dude is not Yoruba? Shows how paranoid y'all are about Yoruba's. grin grin cheesy. I enjoy it, anyone that insults ibo people is Yoruba automatically? Yoruba are the cause of your problems, and Yoruba are the only people that see ibo's in a bad light? hahahha. You people are terrified and scared to death of Yoruba's.
LOL If that is true, why is that? undecided

@post
You could have gone about this another way. We're all sick of Aba's probs, but your thread was. .  . .hmm
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 4:51am On Sep 29, 2010
MaziUche0:

I know your education level is inhibiting you from understanding simple sentences.

I can't dumb it down anymore. Try to keep up please.

You're still not making any damn sense,
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL If that is true, why is that? undecided

@post
You could have gone about this another way. We're all sick of Aba's probs, but your thread was. .  . .hmm

You mean he/she should have sugar coated it or be PC about it like a coward?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2010
babapupa:

You mean he/she should have sugar coated it or be PC about it like a coward?
babapupa, bawo ni? How have you been nau? Lagos nko?
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 5:31am On Sep 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

babapupa, bawo ni? How have you been nau? Lagos nko?

I'm fine and the great state of Lagos is doing great as expected.

I just hope these violent and blood thirsty Igbo people keep their madness in Igboland.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by idupaul: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2010
To everyone trying to raise hell because of this thread. U all need to know i opened the thread after reading of the sufferings of people there. It is baffling for me to understand why people that share the same town will commit such wickedness to one another. This thread was never meant to be tribalist i was only pained by episodes happening in Aba. But its true that the perpetrators of the heinous things going on in Aba are Igbos and its sad the are doing this to their own people, and now instead of people of Igbo stock to reflect on why they are destroying a town thats supposed to be a pilot point for Nigerian industrialization and hard work they are busy casting aspersions on my person . In all my years on nairaland i have never posted based on ethnic divide and this thread was opened out of my belief that Aba people and Igbos in general deserve better and need to look inward to purge their selves destructive tendercies they are currently sowing. And for all the morons calling me an Yoruba, i laff.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 5:39am On Sep 29, 2010
Why even bother? It's their standard defense mechanism.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Arysexy(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2010
[b]

Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba
« #18 on: Yesterday at 05:36:28 AM »

To everyone trying to raise hell because of this thread. U all need to know i opened the thread after reading of the sufferings of people there. It is baffling for me to understand why people that share the same town will commit such wickedness to one another. This thread was never meant to be tribalist i was only pained by episodes happening in Aba. But its true that the perpetrators of the heinous things going on in Aba are Igbos and its sad the are doing this to their own people, and now instead of people of Igbo stock to reflect on why they are destroying a town thats supposed to be a pilot point for Nigerian industrialization and hard work they are busy casting aspersions on my person . In all my years on nairaland i have never posted based on ethnic divide and this thread was opened out of my belief that Aba people and Igbos in general deserve better and need to look inward to purge their selves destructive tendercies they are currently sowing. And for all the morons calling me an Yoruba, i laff.[/b]

@ idupaul can u take a second look at ur topic? u r trying to exonerate urself from being tribalistic but ur topic seems so, what statistic do u have to show that 100% of the kidnapping in Aba were carried out by igbos? Does all the crime committed in Lagos come from the yoribas? u need to be truthful to urself, seems u r being mischevious.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by kettykings: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2010
@ posters I wish you could follow you words with action, don't just make mouth like some of these south westerners, why not suggest ibos carry their crime infested cities and leave nigeria,
Is it not the same ibos who having fighting to leave nigeria so much that the army lost 4 times its size to keep them in nigeria.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by babapupa: 6:10am On Sep 30, 2010
@ idupaul can u take a second look at your topic? u r trying to exonerate urself from being tribalistic but your topic seems so, what statistic do u have to show that 100% of the kidnapping in Aba were carried out by igbos? Does all the crime committed in Lagos come from the yoribas? u need to be truthful to urself, seems u r being mischevious.

The mischievousness is on your side because Lagos is not predominantly Yoruba while Aba is predominantly ibo so obviously, ibo people are committing all the atrocities in Abd.

Also, the only socially and culturally mean and violent group of people in Nigeria are ibo people, they'll kill their mama for her last penny,
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by kettykings: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2010
I think some posters are suffering from complex , just last week their was problem in ibadan by tokyo and his gang, the week before their was Boko haram prison break and this week it is Aba kidnap saga, why can't nigerians face reality that the security setup has broken down
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by kettykings: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Sorry about the typo their instead there. Not easy using a BB to post
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by excanny: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2010
TewMuch:

Hahaha! Very funny.

In Igbo land, no one worries about Yorubas. It's completely non-existent in their psyche.

Igbos are born colonizers, it's others that worry about our voracity.
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by Echidime(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2010
What is happening in Aba is an example of what the whole federation should expect soon from the igbo's,as you all know ONLY an IGBO MAN can shake this nation call nigeria, thats why the stop them from the Owerri summit,which the government never stop others, because they are afraid of igbo's having one voice as they know the consequences of that one voice of the Igbo Nation
Re: I Am Getting Fed Up With Ibo People In Aba by excanny: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2010
TewMuch:

Yoruba can also mean a person who talks fo.olishly. In Igbo, 'Yoruba' means f.oolish talker.

(1) (Reply)

‘world’ Baby Factory In Okigwe ! / Corruption In Nigeria: A Chronicle! / Flood Threat: Meteorological Agency (nimet) Forecasts Heavy Rains In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.