Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,716 members, 7,892,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Get Ur Black Berry,iphones,nokia, Products At A Cheaper Rate Direct From Usa. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Ur Black Berry,iphones,nokia, Products At A Cheaper Rate Direct From Usa. (494 Views)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / Black Berry Bold 2 , Stom 1 , Stom 2 , Curve 2 , Torch And Nokia N71 , E72 , E51 . For Sale All / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Black Berry,iphones,nokia, Products At A Cheaper Rate Direct From Usa. by anthonyeky: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
You want to own your own Black Berry phone, Iphoness, Nokia phones, Sony Errison phone and Other products of phones i need not mentioned.

We are her to provide you with any type of phone you need at a cheaper and affordable rate here in Nigeria, phones that are shipped direct from the USA, Unlocked phones, and in good Condition, If you want to use one of those expensive toys then you are welcome. You can contact me on this number: 07064603556.

Email me on : dennis_t1978@yahoo.co.uk.

Contact me on any of those toys i will give you more details.

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Nokia E65 #15,000 / Nokia And Sonyericsson Games For V5 / Get An Intercom In Your Office/business/work From 35k Or At Home From 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.