Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

De La Hoya Vs Mayweather - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De La Hoya Vs Mayweather (1298 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 4 Barcelona [la Liga] Highlights 2015/16 / Pacquiao Vs Mayweather:most Lucrative Fight Of The Century Set To Generate $400M / It's Over:de La Hoya Hangs Up His Gloves:leave Your Comments/thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by hbrednic: 7:49pm On May 05, 2007
ranked as one of the greatest fights ever in boxing,taking place tonight at the mgm grand arena in las vegas.
the pretty agaisnt the golden to know the best pound for pound.who amoung the two will make his fans happy?
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by mukina2: 8:10pm On May 05, 2007
i saw the two of em on CNN this morning

they were havin eye to eye competition grin grin

i hope the darker one win sha grin
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by hbrednic: 8:37pm On May 05, 2007
the darker one is floyd mayweather,winning 37-0 in his previous fights,he is a great champ.
i also want him to win.
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by Nobody: 1:22am On May 06, 2007
Floyd Mayweather to win on points.
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by ikamefa(f): 3:25am On May 06, 2007
Oscar de la renta tongue erhm sorry del a hoya is going to win fine mexican bobo looking sexy! tongue grin he is my choice i hope he wins grin

Floyd looks like an Agbero cheesy
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by Nobody: 3:30am On May 06, 2007
Fine boy does not win you a fight. Mayweather is regarded as the best pound for pound boxer now. Del a Hoya is finished, he should go and continue promoting.

Dont miss the fight, its in a few minutes! I'm seeing it free! grin
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by ikamefa(f): 3:33am On May 06, 2007
davidylan:

Fine boy does not win you a fight. Mayweather is regarded as the best pound for pound boxer now. Del a Hoya is finished, he should go and continue promoting.

Dont miss the fight, its in a few minutes! I'm seeing it free! grin

tiff how come you are seeing it free? undecided
surely gwaan miss it i hate boxing " grin "

that skinny boy floyd can't do nuttin , del a hoya will kill him! tongue cheesy

david you need to hook me up with this your free thingy! embarassed tongue cheesy
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by Nobody: 3:44am On May 06, 2007
ikamefa:

tiff how come you are seeing it free? undecided
surely gwaan miss it i hate boxing " grin "

that skinny boy floyd can't do nuttin , del a hoya will kill him! tongue cheesy

david you need to hook me up with this your free thingy! embarassed tongue cheesy

tiff ke?  grin It's called doing it the Nigerian way. Why should i watch a 36 minute spectacle and pay for it?

That website is your ticket to everything free from the world of sports for life!  grin Copy it now, i will remove it in 20mins.
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by ikamefa(f): 3:52am On May 06, 2007
Adupe oh

Merci! cheesy wink
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by Nobody: 5:31am On May 06, 2007
and Floyd Mayweather wins! Split decision!
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by ikamefa(f): 3:49pm On May 06, 2007
davidylan:

and Floyd Mayweather wins! Split decision!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

didn't get to watch it  "  grin "

what do you mean by split decision?

how much is his take home pay?
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 06, 2007
split decision - 2 judges scored the fight in favor of mayweather, 1 scored in favor of del a hoya. The fight was too close to call but del a hoya essentially lost the fight in the last 3 rounds.

Del a hoya - $15m
Mayweather - $6m
Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by ikamefa(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2007
davidylan:

split decision - 2 judges scored the fight in favor of mayweather, 1 scored in favor of del a hoya. The fight was too close to call but del a hoya essentially lost the fight in the last 3 rounds.

Del a hoya - $15m
Mayweather - $6m

shocked grin grin grin yay!

Re: De La Hoya Vs Mayweather by hbrednic: 10:10pm On May 06, 2007
mayweather has shown that he is the best,while he was doing the real punching,oscar was only scratching and trying to impress his fans,you can never win without throwing a hard punch.thats the law of boxing.

(1) (Reply)

Portsmouth Fc(for Pompey Fans Only) / Celtic Fan Sings For Rabiu Ibrahim: Funny Video / Farewell Peter Odemwingie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.