Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,314 members, 7,891,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven (479 Views)

Women Of Today Will Hardly Make Heaven / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Christmasdon(m): 9:40am On Jun 01, 2019
I THINK A VOICE SPOKE TO ME CONCERNING THOSE WHO STAY COMFORTABLY IN THEIR HOUSES WITH AIR CONDITIONERS, HENCE, NOURISHING THE FLESH. CHURCHES WHO USE AIR CONDITIONERS SHOULD DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. WE SHOULD USE CEILING OR STANDING FANS IT IS OK. GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY ABOUT NOURISHING THE EARTHLY FLESH, LET'S NOURISH OUR SOUL WITH THE WORD OF GOD. I LOVE GOD.

1 Like

Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Scatterscatter(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2019
Are you OK? undecided
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by JJOF(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Are you OK? undecided
He is definitely not OK. I think he is depressed.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by sukerefakere(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Christmasdon:
I THINK A VOICE SPOKE TO ME CONCERNING THOSE WHO STAY COMFORTABLY IN THEIR HOUSES WITH AIR CONDITIONERS, HENCE, NOURISHING THE FLESH. CHURCHES WHO USE AIR CONDITIONERS SHOULD DESIST FROM SUCH ACTS. WE SHOULD USE CEILING OR STANDING FANS IT IS OK. GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY ABOUT NOURISHING THE EARTHLY FLESH, LET'S NOURISH OUR SOUL WITH THE WORD OF GOD. I LOVE GOD.
How much is half bag of rice?

Send me your account number let me Wire you #8500

1 Like

Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by 2extremes(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by meobizy(f): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
OP is correct because

I THINK A VOICE SPOKE TO ME CONCERNING THOSE WHO STAY COMFORTABLY IN THEIR HOUSES WITH PHONES AND COMPUTERS, HENCE DEFILING THE MIND AND SPIRIT. CHURCHES WHO ALLOW MEMBERS CARRY THESE SHOULD DESIST FROM SUCH ACT. WE SHOULD USE ONLY THE BIBLE FOR REFERENCE, ENTERTAINMENT AND ENLIGHTENMENT AS IT IS OK. GOD WARNED US SERIOUSLY ABOUT NOURISHING THE EARTHLY EMBODIMENT. LET'S NOURISH OUR HEARTS, SOULS AND MINDS WITH THE WORD OF GOD. I LOVE GOD.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Christmasdon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
JJOF:

DO YOU THINK THE PHARISEES THAT U THINK THEY ARE MUCH OKAY WILL SEE HEAVEN? YOU MUST BE LIKE A CHILD FOR YOU TO ENTER HEAVEN.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by Christmasdon(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
JJOF:

Anyways! But You sounded like one who have suffered Depression.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by 1Sharon(f): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thank you brother for this divine message. May we remain blessed always.
Re: If You're Using A Coolant Air Conditioner. You Will Hardly Make Heaven by OtemAtum: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2019
1Sharon:
Thank you brother for this divine message. May we remain blessed always.
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Physically Wrestling With Members During Deliverance Session / Religious Opinion : Are Immodest Dressings By Ladies Excuse For Rape? / The Exploits Of Olubadan For Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.