Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,114 members, 7,880,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know (33848 Views)

Youtuber Windows 10 Has A Built-in Free Screen Recorder That You Might Not Know / Be Honest! You Do Not Know Your Computer Can Do These 7 Things / Checkout 60 Tech Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by chieveboy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
If only the OP knew what Virtual Networking is...

3 Likes

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by telkevog(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
You try sha!
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by kikelomojessy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
johndik:
Hey Guys, here You will fully know some of the virtual network full meaning and some others, with their area of operation

Source: https://figeria.com/topic-Full-Meaning-Of-Some-Virtual-Networking-System
Source:

Saved!

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by Daviddson(m): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice thread, but they're actually information technology terminologies, not just networking. And by the way, 'virus' is not an abbreviation. It was borrowed from biology and medicine.

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by peppo4live: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thanks
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by Jamodeen95(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such an educative and enlightning thread

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by Joystark(f): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice nice
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by benjanny(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Thanks for Sharing
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by Wizywiz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
IDGAF--i dont give a f**k.....

Anyway ...@op thanks for sharing
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by AZeD1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
johndik:
Hey Guys, here You will fully know some of the virtual network full meaning and some others, with their area of operation

Source: https://figeria.com/topic-Full-Meaning-Of-Some-Virtual-Networking-System
Source:
Virus is not an acronym... Computer virus was named after the infectious agent virus.
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by airsaylongcon: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
chieveboy:
If only the OP knew what Virtual Networking is...

As innnnnnnn! I saw IBM there as a virtual network!

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by femi4: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2019
johndik:

Source:
VIRUS is virus, not an acronym
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by femi4: 5:00am On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:
where is MKV?
Debramaye:
I'll Google it

Matroska Video
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by ivanG07(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2019
johndik:

Source:
you make my day.

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by skyhadi16(m): 5:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Thanks for sharing
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by ChristineC: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
HDMI
FM
AM
DAB
high def media interface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by LOVEGINO(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2019
U called it virtual network?
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2019
sulasa07:
where is MKV?
monkey video
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by Maghan37: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2019
Bro thanks this is quite informative and educational. Definitely more useful than post involving celebs
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by may320: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Enlightening and educative.
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by AJohnnasa(m): 4:16am On Jun 03, 2019
ngwababe:
AJohnnasa

Baby!
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by ngwababe(f): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2019
AJohnnasa:

Baby!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by johndik(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2019
you may also find this one interesting too.... https://www.nairaland.com/5279251/history-nigerian-naira-symbol-sign
Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by incentive: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
Great

1 Like

Re: Full Meanings Of Some Virtual Networking Systems You May Not Know by MetcaAllfe: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thank you for sharing this list. The modern generation is born and takes it for granted. Therefore most of them do not know what many of these abbreviations mean unless they are employees from the IT field. Even many advanced computer users did not know what a DVD was, as they simply had never worked with it in their lives. Sometimes the values of abbreviations come to me by themselves, such as the VM value I learned after I started using vmware distributed switching for the first time. Before that, I didn't even know it existed. I think it's cool if people know at least some of the terms that were at the origins of the digital age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Brand New Laptop Prices In Nigeria / Please How Do I Retrieve Files From A Broken Flash Drive? / This Schoolgirl Is Scared Of Touching Computer Mouse (Video Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.