Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Is Nigeria's National Drink? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Nigeria's National Drink? (10507 Views)

Happy National Drink Wine Day!! Drink Till You Get Drunk / Food Prices Have Declined In Nigeria - National Bureau Of Statistics / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2010
chaircover:

Femi & George you people are very naughty grin grin grin

Photo wey I steal for google you dey say na my business. But sha I receive am in Jesus Name. I no dey refuse blessings.

Femi wey dey sell hummer jeep on Monday, Range Rover sport on Tuesday, Wednesday na rest day and na only Audi A4 na im de sell on Wednesday.

Thursday na ML, Friday na 6 series, Saturday nko? na Audi Jeep and Sunday na testimony day in church

@George D no be the same George D wey buy helicopter & yacht from Inspired? cool grin

You people should leave me alone o! make I dey sell my wedding gown & perfume jeje grin grin grin

Father Lord, In the sweet name of Jesus Christ, just like Chaircover have prophecy, Father, So shall it be and more, anyone or situation that said will not happy, at mention of the name of Jesus, they will bow . . . Now i am the head and never the tail, I will never be lesser than she has said.

Likewise, is peak life into her business and since she is selling something that has to do with what you institute, Father, she will sell and be happy and her business will flourish.

I have spoke it and will never come back to me void.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i guess chaircover is still busy attending to her purewater staff.
when she ready she go answer you well, well!  grin

Chaircover has received it oh, at least now when i go Nija with my kids, they could take shower with free pure water, since big aunt is the one that owns the factory.
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2010
fhemmmy,
you no see any other water take bath na chaircover pure water you and your kids wan use bath?
na wa for you oooo! grin

chaircover,
i see your already basking in the pure water blessings! wink
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
you no see any other water take bath na chaircover pure water you and your kids wan use bath?
na wa for you oooo! grin

chaircover,
i see your already basking in the pure water blessings! wink

Lol
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by naijasmost: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
NAIRALANDERS,

The verdict is in! LOL!
Nigeria's NATIONAL DRINK IS, 

(drum roll)

No, it is not Sapele Water.  That was narrowly edged out.  LOL!

Enjoy the vid - have your say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5QiY9lNR6M
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5QiY9lNR6M[/flash]
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2010
humh!
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by saintobi1: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Missy_B: Water
Kai-Kai grin grin
Palm wine

Plus, Yes! If we're to call Garri a drink- It wins. grin
and there you are banning people because of that same garri. May you live in very interesting times.
Re: What Is Nigeria's National Drink? by Thazard(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
sessy2:
Ogogoro for Naija Delta to support kidnapping, kunu and nono for Northerners to help malu behaviour,palm wine and sea man shinapp for yoruba's to serve their juju and then palm wine for igbo to support 419 and change from one party to another.correct me pls if you know better. grin grin grin grin

lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Soups / What Food Aroma Can't You Resist? / Liquid Milk Vs Powdered Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.