Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji (452 Views)

Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji by splendid22(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
The name Gloria Oloruntobi may not ring a bell, but when you hear the name Maraji, the comedian best known for her skits on Instagram comes to mind.
The 22-year old graduate of International Relations who describes herself as “a normal, shoe in, shirt on, get the job done type of girl”, has carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry .

Maraji who was a panellist a ‘Live Your Dreams Africa’ Conference on Saturday 1st of June 2019 said her happiness used to depend on having her videos go viral.
Hear her:”My happiness used to depend on having my videos go viral. I soon discovered it was unhealthy because otherwise I would get depressed.Loyalty is for only a particular period if you don’t put in efforts you may go down”, she said

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/my-happiness-used-to-depend-on-having-my-videos-go-viral-maraji/

1 Like

Re: My Happiness Used To Depend On Having My Videos Go Viral- Maraji by mohiozua(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
She's smart.

Seeking validation from people always results in depression and, in extreme cases, suicides.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans In Nsukka Goes For Church Thanksgiving After Champions League Win / DJ Cuppy Congratulates Her Dad For Selling Forte Oil / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.