Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,995 members, 7,938,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians (548 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Do you know why heroes won't come out from Nigeria? the main reason is that we love to kiss ass, kissing ass is all about us...just advertise yourself well and throw money, you will see people kissing your ass even if you do bad things.

if I wanted to get fans here, i can just start giving out money, recharge cards and all sort of goodies before you know it, I will become godlike, nobody will like to annoy me or even argue with me because they know they will lose if they attack me, they become my yes men and women that I can use at any given time.. this reality is also real in real life, I have never seen Nigerians argue with any rich man in Nigeria, the only people that argue with rich men are other rich men that is why many of them have this god complex that they can do anything and go free without nobody questioning their decisions even though it is dumb.

You see the Nigeria society is designed to kiss ass, wife kiss ass their husband, husband to the wife, the wife, and husband to their pastors, the wife and husband to their bosses, parents, and anybody above them, student kiss ass their lecturers and the cycle goes, the only people they feel like they won't kiss ass to are their children and people they believe are lower than them, i promise you, if the boss of a company tells his staffs to dance naked, they will do it without questions.

back to nairaland, nairaland is the center of ass-kissing online to the extent that if an individual starts giving money out, he can't do any wrong, you will see those that were thoroughly against the individual when he wasn't donating now becomes friends and can't even attack them for their silliness, the benefactor becomes intelligent in the eyes of the prey even though all his post and comments do not make one sense, they suddenly want to meet that person in private and will do everything to please this individual, i have come to understand that tactics that, if you want to control and manipulate Nigerians to do your will as your slave, just have your stack of cash ready, as long as you donate and give them crumbles, you can easily deceive them , betray them, disrespect them, spit on them, kick on them, shout on them, threatened their families and their jobs and make them inferior, no one will complain about it, they will gladly accept you as their god and sing your name. i remember watching a video of davido and his crew dealings with some people, these guys were begging davido for cash, he just told one of them to bark like a dog and he will give him cash, this said guy did it, i was embarrassed for Nigerians, none of his friends could stand up to davido, it shows the mentality of the average Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians by MJBOLT: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
well said,just yesterday i discovered how a lot of people in this section sucked up and kiss as5 a guy called caringguy just because he appeared rich and did little giveaways,they loved everything he said irrespective of if it was stupid
Re: Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians by ibkayee(f): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
In some cases, I neither blame them nor see any harm in it since abject poverty will do that to you. On the other hand I'm disturbed when I see them defending devils like Evans the billionaire kidnapper for example because of money. Seems like poverty is the only crime in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Ass Culture Of Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From My Girlfriend,please What Should I Do?! / How To EASILY Make Your Penis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes While You Take A Shower! / How Come When People Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.