Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,479 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Administration Launched A Global Campaign For The Decriminalization Of Homose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Launched A Global Campaign For The Decriminalization Of Homose (216 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Rights Commission Calls For Decriminalization Of Petty Offences To Decongest Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Administration Launched A Global Campaign For The Decriminalization Of Homose by Afriplug: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
The month of June was chosen for LGBT proudly month after the Stonewall riot, which took place at the end of June 1969. As a result, a very proud event celebrated this month on the impact LGBT people in the world have recognized.

Celebrating LGBT proudly this month, US President Donald Trump says his administration has launched a worldwide campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this condition. See his article below.

While celebrating the month of April LGBT and acknowledging the outstanding contributions that LGBT people have made to our great nation, let’s stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people living in dozens of countries worldwide who are punishing, imprisoned or executing individuals based on their sexual orientation.

My administration has launched a worldwide campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!
NEWS SOURCE https://afriplug.com/2019/06/01/my-administration-launched-a-global-campaign-for-the-decriminalization-of-homosexuality-president-trump-tweets-at-lgbt-pride-month-celebration/

(1) (Reply)

N66bn Paris Club Refund: Firm Demands 20% Fees From Katsina Govt / Dave Umahi Decried Over Herdsmen Sexual Assaults In Ebonyi State / Appoint Me as ur SSA On Petroleum & Spiritual Adviser- Guru Maharaji Tells buha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.