Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,029 members, 7,970,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:07 PM

Update: Pochettino Speak After Champions League Loss. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update: Pochettino Speak After Champions League Loss. (314 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: Pochettino Speak After Champions League Loss. by 22gist14(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pochettino's verdic after the match have revealed that the Spurs have no regret. Read his full press briefing...
“We need to feel very proud of the effort, how we fought to get to this final. We were very unlucky to concede that goal from the penalty. We played so well in the second half. It’s not easy to play against a team that plays transition very well, taking risks. I feel so proud. We were a little bit unlucky. Being 1-0 down from the start changed the plans completely. It’s not easy. But having been in the Champions League final for the fist time, we have to be optimistic for the future.

https://www.22gist.com/update-liverpool-crowned-uefa-champions-2018-2019-season/

“It’s about learning. Use this experience like Liverpool did last year. I’m so pleased to manage this group of players and I congratulate Liverpool because they’ve had a fantastic season. When you live this experience, you want to do it again, to play in the best game in the world after the World Cup.”

Re: Update: Pochettino Speak After Champions League Loss. by Hurrikane3000: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Pochettino you are my hero, even without winning the trophy, you proved something.

(1) (Reply)

Messi Should Win Ballon D'or - Van Dijk / Black Magic ( Charms) Used In Football To Score Goals / Real Madrid Sign Lyon Left-back Ferland Mendy For €48m Until 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.