Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack (660 Views)

"Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack by unclexofficial: 3:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Uche Ogbodo who reacted to the drama a recent photo she shared sparked, called out Cossy Orjiakor who according to her she begged to stop the attack on Halima Abubakar. Recall that after she shared a photo of herself, Uche Elendu and Halima Abubakar, controversial actress, Cossy Ojiakor, commented on the picture, referring to Abubakar as a snake. According to Ojiakor, it was Abubakar’s then boyfriend that wrote a story that she (Cossy) slept with a dog for money.

However Uche Ogbodo who called out Cossy Orjiakor in an interview with Sunday Scoop, revealed that she begged her to stop the attack on Halima Abubakar. She also admitted that she felt bad over the stand-off.

“I felt bad in a way about the comment but you know everyone in Nigeria is entitled to freedom of speech and expression. I couldn’t have done anything to stop Cossy from commenting on my social media page. Even when I deleted the first comment and begged her to stop, she got so angry and asked me not to do that. It was just ironic though because my caption was celebrating ‘drama-free friends’, but before you knew it, there was drama everywhere" she said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/uche-ogbodo-calls-out-cossy-orjiakor-says-she-begged-her-to-stop-attack-on-halima-abubakar/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack by unclexofficial: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack by itspzpics(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Drama Queens
Re: Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack by unclexofficial: 4:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Uche Ogbodo Calls Out Cossy Orjiakor, Says She Begged Her To Stop Halima Attack by Jessyjack(f): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2019
wherever two or more women are gathered, there is katakata in their midst talk more of when two or more oloshos are gathered.....

(1) (Reply)

Popular Rapper, Falz Explain Why He Doesn't Go To Church Anymore / Olu Micheals Biography / Nigerian Ace Blogger, Drift King Celebrates Birthday With Smoking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.