Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

"I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. (7982 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Anjollyzlov(f): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

"I'm not black" - Gifty Powers defends herself posting raunchy photos

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Olalan(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2019
All for fame and cash..........quite saddening how womanhood has been dragged into the muds in this generation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by tohyorsih(f): 7:22am On Jun 02, 2019
What a disgrace smh cry

9 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by itspzpics(m): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2019
When she gets to a white man's land, she should go and say she's not black.

I once met a mixed Nigerian woman called Ngozi, she's a beauty to behold, she is classy and has this grace about her. She hates being called "oyibo" cause she said when she goes to her maternal side in Germany, they call her black cause her complexion doesn't fit in there, when she now comes home to Nigeria where she should fit in, they call her "oyibo" so she hates it cause it feels like she just can't belong anywhere.

This aunty Gift is just fooling herself.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Pidginwhisper: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2019
tohyorsih:
What a disgrace smh cry
kiss kiss
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2019
I also noticed she's proven beyond doubt to be the dumbest BBNaija contestant. She clearly doesn't know she's black even though she lived her life in the States.

That aside, why is it that the moment people loose their sense of shame, you start screaming that they're being real? Are those women who cover up fake? The brain is so powerful that it has ways of justifying your wrongs to make you feel you're right.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by afroniger: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Nina sef wey people dey always abuse get sense pass this gifty or whatever, by far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2019
What a fool..what a fool..what a waste of life embarassed..(DJ Kay Slay)
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 02, 2019
She should carry that one to her family whatsapp group angry

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by lyriclekidd(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Gifty or whatever is dumb no cap, I won't lie to you..she's just trying everything to fit in no matter what, and people aren't really giving her the needed attention. I won't be surprised if she's depressed and dick starved..

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by duduade: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
tohyorsih:
What a disgrace smh cry

As in STARK DISGRACE

I pity the people giving her audience

Foolish eediiooott

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I also noticed she's proven beyond doubt to be the dumbest BBNaija contestant. She clearly doesn't know she's black even though she lived her life in the States.

That aside, why is it that the moment people loose their sense of shame, you start screaming that they're being real? Are those women who cover up fake? The brain is so powerful that it has ways of justifying your wrongs to make you feel you're right.

You say wat? Gifty lived where? Gifty is an unrepentant chronic liar.
She was born and bred here! What's the name of her state self anambra or so where she does hair dressing. Biko no make me laugh this morning.
Gifty na typical definition of dumb local mgbeke.

12 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:

You say wat? Gifty lived where?
She was born and bred here! What's the name of her mgbeke village self anambra or so where she does hair dressing. Biko no make me laugh this morning.
LOL. She said that in her post, and I guess in her small mind, that's the reason she's not black.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:06am On Jun 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. She said that in her post, and I guess in her small mind, that's the reason she's not black.
if you watched big brother then u will understand what I mean. She lies so much and her lies doesn't add up. She is the same person that has over 5 fake accents grin and yet never crossed the border of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Rubbish
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
no comment.
The image is self explanatory grin #ifuknowuknow

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by budaatum: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Theaimischips: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2019
F
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Chubhie: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2019
She just denied her citizenship. These are the seeds of the silent revolution Tonto Dike ignites. Our way of life as Africans is in serious threat with our new brand of actresses who places body over mind.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2019
upon all the nudes she still NO blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Thread never reach FP e don full. Na una criticize her pass but una dey screenshot her pics for night time service...

The arse bam sha

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by nanakgh(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2019
Lol she's right tho. Y'all should concentrate on getting yours rather than all this noise about people who don't give two shits about you

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by CHARLOE(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Dumb!
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by franklingud(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2019
Wow!! This girl go sweet die!

Chai!!! My pen oo
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by tydi(m): 10:22am On Jun 02, 2019
grin

A wise man once called them objects of mere satisfaction.

Gifty Igbo ajoka!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Deepfeel(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2019
She's only consoling herself, she won't bother to write and explain all that if she really didn't care about what people say about her tongue

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by ytodil003: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by SkinnyNigga: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2019
Yewandequeen:

You say wat? Gifty lived where? Gifty is an unrepentant chronic liar.
She was born and bred here! What's the name of her mgbeke village self anambra or so where she does hair dressing. Biko no make me laugh this morning.
must you insult her village to make a point? I know you Yorubas are igbophobia. but please be reasonable..

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by x6blade(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Of only people didn't pay attention to people like her they'd not post nonsense at all
Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by Yewandequeen(f): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
must you insult her village to make a point? I know you Yorubas are igbophobia. but please be reasonable..
I did not insult her village. I only stated the fact that she is a village girl from anambra except if anambra is now Britain. If she is from my state i would have said she is a village girl from Ogun. Apparently you didn't get the message. I won't go on this tribal path with you cos it's not my aim.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Although it doesn't look appropriate but what a beautiful ass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Sasha Goes Too Raw Nak As She Put Her Puccy Photos 4 Guys To Enjoy-photos / Meet A Girl Born Without A Face. PHOTOS / Dream Come True As Broda Shaggi Kissed DJ Cuppy ,otedola React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.