Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident (61427 Views)

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta / Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Bimpe29: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
You're kidding me
AllenSpencer:
Am certain he crashed in a Super car so he definitely will make Heaven

You can't die inside 1999 Camry and be sure of heaven . It's Dicey

When you crash inside a Super car, Mercy and Grace is upon you.

Am certain he is in Heaven
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
soon u go die
not really!
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by addexx: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
i use dis guy dstroy many lives for ps1 and 2 those days

RIP my guy

3 Likes

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by briggz09(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
The benz is a machine afterall.
To those who drive with too much confidence in the car, this is for you to remember!
Be safe always cos machines are designed to fail someday...
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Ranchhoddas: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
Why are cars made over the speed limit
There are some roads that have no speed limits.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Iziquiel(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

I hope so
I did 160 - 170 kph last week along Enugu - port Harcourt road
Although work is still on but some portions of the road are brand new
Clap for yourself! After dem go say na Devil.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
briggz09:
The benz is a machine afterall.
To those who drive with too much confidence in the car, this is for you to remember!
Be safe always cos machines are designed to fail someday...
how did you come to the conclusion that it was the machine that failed?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by luluosas(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Speed kills. Drive safe and get to your destination. My condolences to his family
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by AllenSpencer: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
paulnewplay:

probably tryna b funny but you r a fool for saying this. U stupid lame attempts dont even cut it.

Who is this nitwit undecided
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:
Mercedes got some explaining to do

According to Mercedes-Benz if you see any of their automobile tumbled upside down, take a picture and send to them

You are most likely going to get a new one

Correct me if I am wrong

RIP Reyes but damn 120mph is over 190kmph

Which Nigerian road can you clock this speed?

"According to Mercedes-Benz if you see any of their automobile tumbled upside down, take a picture and send to them"

This is one of the fairy tales we fabricated in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by BlackPantherCri: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

According to Mercedes-Benz if you see any of their automobile tumbled upside down, take a picture and send to them

Correct me if I am wrong

Abuja roads
Bauchi roads
Sambisa road
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by AllenSpencer: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
dalass:

Its not funny embarassed

And who cares?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Themato: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
That's wrong you are not God.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by briggz09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanneni:
how did you come to the conclusion that it was the machine that failed?
He didn't light up his car himself, did he?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by RexTramadol1: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
rapper12:

So what makes it land on its tyres? Spirits? I hope you're not taking the contents of your moniker in overdose?

That your village head sold to me bah? undecided

If you don't get the sarcastic comment, join a queue!
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by paulnewplay: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Who is this nitwit undecided
your statemnt was rettarded nd dumb. Stop jesting when it's uncalled for .. Or.. It doesnt cut it. Like d cheap lame joke u made previously.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by stieyven(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You definitely have no fear of God. Do you want to learn the hard way?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by AllenSpencer: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
paulnewplay:

your statemnt was retarded. Stop jesting when it's uncalled for .. Or.. It doesnt cut it. Like d cheap lame joke u made previously.

Go sit down please! you get job?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by shaddi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

Correct me if I am wrong

lagos-Ibadan, expecially when customs are at your tail
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by stieyven(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tallesty1:
It's possible that he's gotten a new one in heaven.
You definitely have no fear of God. You will learn the hard way.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by paulnewplay: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Go sit down please! you get job?
been unemployed since may that's y i hav time to browse nd read styupid commnts like yours.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by josephobaro(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:
Reyes!!!!!!
I remember him playing at Highbury with Thierry and co
I remember playing him on PS2 when I chose Atletico Madrid. Rip Reyes
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Ebbunwa(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
True, especially from Isalangwa area to Umuahia. The portion of that road smooth die.
stefanweeks:

I hope so

I did 160 - 170 kph last week along Enugu - port Harcourt road

Although work is still on but some portions of the road are brand new
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by josephobaro(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
emeijeh:
Reyes!!!!!!
I remember him playing at Highbury with Thierry and co
I remember playing him on PS2 PES when I chose Atletico Madrid. Rip Reyes
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
briggz09:

He didn't light up his car himself, did he?
could be he made a wrong decision and crashed the car,went off the road and burst into flames na undecided
How is that the machine's fault?
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by darecool(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Idaytesj29(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
stefanweeks:

Correct me if I am wrong

And the road on which he was driving has a lot of bends and corners, at that kind of speed, that's and invitation to crash.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Cutezt(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Rolly22(m): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
kanubiafra:
where is this place ? is it the same london we have been hearing about ? how come it looks like sambisa (aka forest of death)

My brother The thing tire me. E even look like one forest for my Village.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by AllenSpencer: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
paulnewplay:

been unemployed since may that's y i hav time to browse nd read styupid commnts like yours.

Do you drive a 1999 Camry? Cos you sound so pained.
Re: Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident by Indomie001: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Young man killed himself with over speed

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.