Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? (1588 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by PStacks(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2019
Dino 4 Governor

By OMA | 02-06-2019 | Politics |

Kogi Must Decide once and for All.

New indications suggest Senator Dino Melaye Would be Contesting for the PDP primary's Ticket to Run For Kogi State Governor should he get the PDP Ticket.

The 'Ajekun Iya' Corona made his intention known in Ayetoro Yagba West Senatorial district in Kogi State.

Melaye had optimistically told the people "By the Grace of God I will emerge the Next Kogi Governor".

Corroborating this stand was a picture of himself he posted on his tweeter handle that he tagged

"Kogites!! Here am I send me"..

Keen followers of the Senator would not forget most of his major ordeals last year and many dramas he had put for show on the National level.

Recall that Senator Dino Melaye was reported to have Jumped out a moving Police Vehicle that was transporting him from Abuja to Lokoja to go stand a court trial. This event was said to have occurred around the 'Area 1' Round about axis within the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.

He was whisked to Cedecrest Hospital and Later was reportedly seen at the National Hospital Abuja.

As if that was not enough, The Kogi Senator had his Maitama residence besieged by the Police and was reported to have been hiding in his house for about 8 days before he finally surrendered himself.

Pictures were seen of the Senator sleeping on the floor within Hospital Premises of the DSS.

Senator Dino had been through such ordeals and his fans hailed him as being brave to still stand tall.

On his recent declaration for Governor, some social media observers didnt let go without airing their opinion.

Of such opinions were that of Jessyjack on Nairaland. It goes.

'gbaguannnnnn!!!!! let's get this race started.....!!! #dino4governor....

alonziov posted on Nairaland.

"Dino the Dinosaur. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Any other option except Yahaya Bello is better"

Let us also draw our minds back to the long standing fued between Senator Dino Melaye and the Incumbent Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello.

All these promises to make the Race interesting.

We would keep tabs on this emerging developing story and would report details by the minute as they unfold here at www.omascope.com Political News Desk.

Oma reporting for www.omascope.com

https://www.omascope.com/politics/dino-4-governor

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Anything is possible, never say never.
BTW, kogi state is kind of unfortunate, both contenders are jokers. Just imagine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by binsanni(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
If yeye Bello can govern our dear state, anything can happen in this country just no that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

BTW, kogi state is kind of unfortunate, both contenders are jokers.
Just imagine?
I said this earlier, I wonder y dey are not always lucky in terms of leadership. Dino is also a NO abeg.

I'm not saying he can't become the governor tho, just that, it sudnt be him.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Simongm(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes, he can.
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
DEAD on ARRIVAL ambition grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
sherylbakky:
I said this earlier, I wonder y dey are not always lucky in terms of leadership. Dino is also a NO abeg.

I'm not saying he can't become the governor tho, just that, it sudnt be him.
How I wish there are others or parties that can give them a good run
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by PStacks(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

BTW, kogi state is kind of unfortunate, both contenders are jokers.
Just imagine?

Yeah.. while its true you Never Say Never.

im lol at Kogi being an Unfortunate State. Both contenders are jokers.

apt. You couldnt have said any better.

Kogi is now between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by PStacks(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
binsanni:
If yeye Bello can govern our dear state, anything can happen in this country just no that

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
PStacks:

Yeah.. while its true you Never Say Never.
im lol at Kogi being an Unfortunate State. Both contenders are jokers.
apt. You couldnt have said any better.

Kogi is now between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.
As in ehn...Kogi don enter better one chance.
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by PStacks(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

As in ehn...Kogi don enter better one chance.

no be small one chance.. very unfortunate State.
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
PStacks:

no be small one chance.. very unfortunate State.
I think it has been their choice.
Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Kogi state need some sort of deliverance. I mean WTF!!! Yeye BELLO is a huge scam. Dinoh Melaye is a bigger scamara. I suspect the person that place curse of misfortune on that state is long dead. Civil servant and kogi people should be ready to migrate en-mass from that state to neighbouring state cos name hunger go finish them from decades of unpaid salaries.

I truly pity that state.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by PStacks(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2019
maryjames9:
Kogi state need some sort of deliverance. I mean WTF!!! Yeye BELLO is a huge scam. Dinoh Melaye is a bigger scamara. I suspect the person that place curse of misfortune on that state is long dead. Civil servant and kogi people should be ready to migrate en-mass from that state to neighbouring state cos name hunger go finish them from decades of unpaid salaries.

I truly pity that state.

North Central states, Nassarawa, Benue are really finding it hard but Kogi na their Chairman.

most backward state im Nigeria.

Carry ur car pass thay okene road, if u no chanhe shock absorbers, then know your car will never leave Kogi again

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? by Afamed: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
Dino can't get PDP Governorship ticket talk less of winning the governorship election in Kogi

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Fake Account-Senator Dino Melaye React To N30 Million Promise To Tacha / The New Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma Forged His University Certificate / Photo Of Prof. Osinbajo Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.