Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" (25110 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by delpee(f): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
AJ will rise again.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by idonhammer: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
E surprised u how Dem beat the almighty aj like small pikin abi? The beating no be Small.

jeff1607:
there is something not right about this fight
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by pavoda: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
He lost!It was a shock to many It’s a sad reality not a Nigerian thing.. They only love you when you up! Bleep the holier than thou talk abeg
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by darexolu16(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
general AJ I gat your back ��always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by GMacbeth: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
francisco327:
idiot your mates are busy realising songs you're there defending akamu buff buff joshua
Your mates are spelling releasing there you are spelling realising

1 Like

Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by Codes151(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Did he claim us when Britain was claiming him?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by GMacbeth: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Urgent help needed with this maths question

Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by holyeye1989(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nobody celebrates failure my brother
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
jeff1607:
there is something not right about this fight
100%
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by Marotzke(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Were the Brits claiming him?
Was he not castigated all round?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by udemzyudex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
johndoexxx:

Joshua looks more like Igbo...tall, flat head and muscular. Yorubas don't look like that!

Mumu talk as usual. What makes you think I'm Yoruba?
Btw you didn't answer my question.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by fortunechy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
sanclef just spoken my mind..... full of fakish fake friends in this country
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
kayjay69:
Despite AJ's height and size advantage, he just was not able to get it together and deliver the knockout salvo. It's obvious he's had his mind on Wilder and he got carried away, probably did not recognise the hunger in Ruiz Jnr was pretty much the same as AJ's when he went up against Klitschko however this is Andy Ruiz's moment and let's give it to him. AJ will be back I believe, he will come back stronger.

People seem to forget that the greatest athletes through time have always had to overcome some form of adversity or failure to become the great persons that they eventually were. Samclef has a point but this isn't specific to Nigerians but to people everywhere. The rematch is a must win for AJ and I believe he has the goods to deliver.

Well said dude ....

1 Like

Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
I'm sorry,, I don't follow boxing!
I've absolutely nussing to say..
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by ArticleBeast: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
when e red ..them tuwama when e red!!!.....samklef wan make we remember am...with his failed career!
At least we know am. Ugochukwu cone head who are you?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
jayextra:
That's true...Samclef on point

but...

"This is Nigeria"

Win or loose, I don't c y Nigeria should even claim d guy in d first place. He is a British boxer not a Nigerian boxer. Nigeria didn't contribute anything to d guys career. Make we leave d guy abeg. There are many kids who have talent but no help. Y aren't we claiming those ones?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by jayextra(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Win or loose, I don't c y Nigeria should even claim d guy in d first place. He is a British boxer not a Nigerian boxer. Nigeria didn't contribute anything to d guys career. Make we leave d guy abeg. There are many kids who have talent but no help. Y aren't we claiming those ones?
True bro,u got points smiley
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by XTHRONE(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Not only Nigeria, every body, winners have many friends unlike defeat.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by lilbarracuda(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by lilbarracuda(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
johndoexxx:
For the record, nobody was claiming him except Yoruba. Yoruba we take God beg una, no drag the rest of us into this matter. Even though he resemble Igbo...tall, flat head, muscular, big shoulders, chest and hands. Look at Flavour and compare to Joshua, no difference. Yoruba men don't look like that.

Look at mr ibu and all the rest of the pot bellied ethanol takers from the ........
Not tribe have a specific body type
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by TheTruthRaw: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please, who is Samflef ? is he wyclef's brother ?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by encryptjay(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
So Anthony Joshua now has flat head?
Nairaland just dey accommodate so many idiots these days. They just find ways to bring tribal sentiments to every single thing.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by Sterope(f): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have never seen the appeal.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by mohbobo: 5:50am On Jun 03, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Samclef reacts to Nigerians blasting Anthony Joshua after his defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. Gistvic Reports.

Samclef said Nigerians need to change their mental state of mind because anybody can fall.

Recall that the Mexican, Andy Ruiz Jr. knocked out Anthony Joshua in the 7th round, to inflict his first defeat and win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles.

Samclef wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nigerians-will-only-claim-you-when-you.html
I guess d likes of AY comedian, abike dabiri n lots of us dat showed our supports after d loss are not Nigerians... Ogbeni direct ur observation to the right pple
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by odomanis: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Samclef reacts to Nigerians blasting Anthony Joshua after his defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr. Gistvic Reports.

Samclef said Nigerians need to change their mental state of mind because anybody can fall.

Recall that the Mexican, Andy Ruiz Jr. knocked out Anthony Joshua in the 7th round, to inflict his first defeat and win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles.

Samclef wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/nigerians-will-only-claim-you-when-you.html

Thats an untrue generalisation. I am a Nigerian and i have been unhappy since after AJ's loss. I am still proud of AJ and I believe when he said it has a little set back. I believe he is going to come back. He is still my Champion. I know a lot of Nigerians still feel the way I do.
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by noble2faith(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lovelyn451:
B4 nkor

Lovelyn, y snubbing me?
Re: Samclef On Anthony Joshua Loss: "Nigerians Will Only Claim You When Winning" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
handsomebanana:

You are not a boxing fan if you think it's by muscle
bro it's not that. I know it's not by muscle but when you see a good fighter and a terrible one, you'll know. The guy Anthony Joshua faced is not a boxer. That match was sold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (photo) / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott / Ex Bbnaija Housemates, Teddy A, Tobi, Leo And Bitto Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.