Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out As Police Arrest Her Son For Causing Nuisance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out As Police Arrest Her Son For Causing Nuisance (373 Views)

Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out As Police Arrest Her Son For Causing Nuisance by correctkidabc(m): 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
According to a video which is going viral on the internet she was seen crying bitterely and asking quetions after his son was arrested.

“Every time, they keep on harassing my children, Does it my my children cannot move around freely again

According to reports we received by one of his friends, Regina’s brother, Lawrence was taking his friends to the airport when they stopped their car for the usual stop and search.

https://www.correctkid.com/regina-daniels-mother-cries-out-as-police-arrest-her-son-for-causing-nuisance-video/
Re: Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out As Police Arrest Her Son For Causing Nuisance by FINESHIRT(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Oga Ned, where are you?

(1) (Reply)

Video- Regina Daniels Elder Brother Fighting Police / Speed Darlington Sends Tonto Dikeh Weird Pre-birthday Message / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Reveals She's About To Sue Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.