Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video (2402 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by joshchisimdi: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blossom Chukwujekwu's wife, Maureen Esisi, twerked for him in a loved up video she shared on Instagram today. 

According to Maureen, she had to do what she did as her husband said he needed to work on Sunday. She further stated that she is not a bully as her husband loves her like that. Blossom Chukwujekwu's wife wrote as she shared photos and video in which she twerked for him;

"When he says he has to go to work on Sunday.... Me: We are going together, I need to meet that side chic... Hissssssss!!!!!! Oops no side chic?! Oh well, let’s just take Pictures... Him: No!!! Am sweating. Me: Hisssssssss!!!! Come on will u turn and let me sit down and u better smile... Silly Bucci does a Video instead of a picture.. NB: am nor really a bully���.... I know I am silly but Guess What? He loves me Like that"

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/blossom-chukwujekwus-wife-twerks-for-him-in-loved-up-video/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by joshchisimdi: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by ikewaterwater: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
I go love sha grin grin grin
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by jabor4Naija(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol, lovely.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by solmusdesigns: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
cool

She is married to a handsome man been an average lady, i hope she doesnt develop hypertension tongue she's marking territory up and down.

I trust Ik ogbona's fine wife, its Ik that is marking terrotory or else one abuja senator picks her up

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by jesmond3945: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
The beginning of the end. Once your marriage enter social media. Say bye bye.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by Gadafii: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Marry some one u can joke with and call him/her silly names cool

Some one that indulge ur nawtiness,life's to hard already
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by itspzpics(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
wink
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by Hintona(f): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

She is married to a handsome man been an average lady, i hope she doesnt develop hypertension tongue she's marking territory up and down.

I trust Ik ogbona's fine wife, its Ik that is marking terrotory or else one abuja senator picks her up
Wetin fine the man?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by derrydinny: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
no be this woman better hot water burn that day? the water no burn am well well
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by solmusdesigns: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Hintona:

Wetin fine the man?

tongue

Why una like to form... if this man wey resemble chinco ask you to be his side.chick, you go gree sharp sharp.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Twerks For Him In Loved Up Video by Phenomenal16(f): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2019
derrydinny:
no be this woman better hot water burn that day? the water no burn am well well
...lol u bad no bi small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido About To Start Politics As He Visits Hon. Shina Peller At The National As / Photos: American Man Flies Down To Enugu State To Wed His Nigerian Bride / "Na Me Go Open Am" - Cubana Chiefpriest Leaks Chat With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.