Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor (491 Views)

Betty Irabor Celebrates Her 64th Birthday (Photos) / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience” / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor by ikewaterwater: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Betty Irabor who took to Instagram to recount her experience of seeing a Rolls Royce when she was 12, stated that having a child, marriage, buying a car can't make one feel better.

The media personality who further recounted battling with depression, added that she felt as soon as her new ride arrived it will make her feel better. According to her that's how it goes on; when I get married I will feel better, when I am rich I will feel better, when I have children I will feel better, when I get that designer bag I will feel better, when I move into my new house I will feel better.

Betty Irabor who stated that we can lie to the world about how well we are on the outside but can't deceive ourselves, added that having a child, marriage, buying a car can't make one feel better. She wrote in parts;

"I remember thinking while in the throes of depression that as soon as my new ride arrived I would feel better. I didn't feel better. And that's how it goes on; when I get married I will feel better, when I am rich I will feel better, when I have children I will feel better, when I get that designer bag I will feel better, when I move into my new house I will feel better. Truth is, things or people don't make us feel better until we fix the cancer within and own up to the fact that we feel hollow within and need help. We carry around burdens and pains that we need to offload so we can travel light."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/having-a-child-marriage-buying-a-car-cant-make-one-feel-better-betty-irabor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor by Abfinest007(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
ur ache is ur head so what's business do I have with u
Re: Having A Child, Marriage, Buying A Car Can't Make One Feel Better - Betty Irabor by itspzpics(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Toor shes right oo

(1) (Reply)

‘why You Shouldn’t Pray For A Man Good In Bed’ – Deyemi Okanlawon Warns / Pogba and Bro dance GWARA GWARA (Video) / Rape In Nigeria Is A Normality - Nigerian Abroad Based Pro Dancer, Korra Obidi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.