Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko (17169 Views)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by nairalaila: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ibinabo Fiberesima who earlier today supported Ned Nwoko's marriage to Regina Daniels, has also called out Shan George who slammed the lawmaker she described as shameless and disgusting.

Shan George in her post, had slammed the billionaire lawmaker who was recently sacked, adding that he was quite wicked to put the young actress in a traditional cult of ‘don’t ever cheat on me’. She however deleted the post. However Ibinabo Fiberesima who called her out in a post today, wrote in parts;

"I must say along the line I found most deplorable and downright disappointing the comment of my sister and friend Shan George. Though she deleted it (of course she forgot the Internet and it's complexities) I found her comment rude and frankly ill thought. A person of her stand who should know better going ahead on social media to call out Prince Ned as 'disgusting and shameless' for marrying a 'child' and even questioning what he's done for his people is vindictive and vile. This is the same Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who has been a humanitarian philanthropist per excellence, a father to so many and is a man who has given his life to helping complete strangers all over the country, done so much for his community and Nigeria at large and is still doing so much in every sphere. Shan dear. No. You no try. He deserves an apology from you."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/ibinabo-fiberesima-defends-ned-nwoko-slams-shan-george/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by nairalaila: 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by ouzo1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
2019 has been really fuc.ked on nairaland ..i bet if u goggle Regina Daniels u will most def see seun's face

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by czarina(f): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Shan shouldn't have called him out openly, Regina is above 18 and if the mom has no qualms about it, Who are we?

But this Ibinabo is just acting like she knows how everything went down.

Their headache sha.

20 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by GraGra247(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
She should just tell us she wants her own share of millions of dollars from a reckless spending old man that is willing to spend hard to acquire fortunes on pretty women.

Stop defending acts that are simply improper just because they are carried out by the rich and influential.

If a poor irrelevant adult male in his 40's went on to marry a 17 year old girl, everyone will be calling for his head.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by GOFRONT(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ibinabo is a Nwoko butt lika

16 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by FINESHIRT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by itspzpics(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dey don start again
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by chriskosherbal(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2019
They are gradually coming out so it is true that Ned has really been distributing this cheese on nollywood like we heard that chika ike had her own fair share of the cheese ...well congratulations to Regina for taking the container home cheesy

Something dey tell me say this man go like woman wella and go spoil sha grin

14 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Ibinabo says, "This is the same Prince Ned Munir Nwoko who has been a humanitarian philanthropist per excellence".....
Na money dis one dey find.
See as her mouth dey draw like okro.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by VillagePipu: 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Ibinabo is a useless murderer and should but up when others are talking. Useless drunkard who killed a doctor. In saner climes, she would still be in jail.

I don't care about Shan George or Chinedu Nwoko but Ibinabo should shut da bleep up.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2019
VillagePipu:
Ibinabo is a useless murderer and should but up when others are talking. Useless drunkard who killed a doctor. In saner climes, she would still be in jail.

I don't care about Shan George or Chinedu Nwoko but Ibinabo should shut da bleep up.
GBAMsolutely!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2019
VillagePipu:

Yeah the case with the Doctor was a terrible one and unfortunately she got away with it.

7 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by AHCB: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
I thought this woman was facing a murder charge, what happened to the case?

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by VillagePipu: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yeah the case with the Doctor was a terrible one and unfortunately she got away with it.

I tell you bro.

The painful thing was that she wasn't remorseful but only started crying when she was forced to face the music.

6 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by AHCB: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

She won her appeal or what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by Elnino4ladies: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2019
This murderer should just shut the fvck up already

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Another of Ned's customers ba

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by blazer2018: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2019
I swear this county just tire me I swear... Morally corrupt people just lack shame...grin

In a country where some people are just suppose to shut the f**kup and withdraw into their shells considering their antecedents...no o, they will still think they have d moral ground to lend their voices to issues of social or national discuss.

The impunity in this country ehn.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by ZombieTERROR: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Even murderers now have an opinion ....

Who asked her

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by VillagePipu: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2019
AHCB:
She won her appeal or what exactly?

The murderer was sentenced to 5 years imprisonment at the High Court, she ran to Appeal, Appeal Court affirmed her conviction, she ran to Supreme Court and applied for bail pending when the Supreme Court decides.

This drunken murderous prostitute is on bail and would still go to jail.

7 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by wirinet(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:
Shan shouldn't have called him out openly, Regina is above 18 and if the mom has no qualms about it, Who are we?

Their headache sha.

E do me like cinema o! The girl family no complain, but Regina Daniels marriage to Ted Nwoko is driving some to the point of depression. This is a classic case of taking chloroquine for another man's malaria and complaining of all the itching.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by Karemarealty288(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2019
F U cK aLL Yo________TuPAc
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by crafteck(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2019
He helped so many justifies cradle robbery and putting her through occultic rituals?

Abeg someone help me put that surprised ostrich pic

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2019
czarina:

Their headache sha.

she is 17, to be 18 in october

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Slams Shan George Over Troll Post Against Ned Nwoko by omoadeleye(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2019
Wait oo, you mean Ned Nwoko has been sacked?? This Regina Daniel na one jinx o

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Cutting His Birthday Cake / Women Day: Actress Faitha Williams Wows In Lovely Outfit / Desmond Elliot,Shan George, At Lagos #Sweat4Peace# Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.