Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Free:buzzbreaking App Review: Earn Cash By Reading News - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free:buzzbreaking App Review: Earn Cash By Reading News (888 Views)

Earn By Reading News Contents: Oforum / Make Money Online Reading News Updates / Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free:buzzbreaking App Review: Earn Cash By Reading News by olukiesy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
https://netwyz..com/2019/06/buzzbreaking-app-review-earn-cash-by-reading-news.html?m=1
I saw a post today that many Nigerians has been flooding to this app called "BUZZBREAK". So I also had to reviewed it and decided to share it here. Always remember to check this platform. Having you here, makes us better.

WHAT IS BUZZBREAK APP?
It’s a news aggregator app that brings news contents from different sources on the internet like BBC, Forbes, Al Jazeera, and many more. BuzzBreak is designed by Partko Tech company and has over 100,000+ downloads on Playstore at the time of this review. You earn by reading news and watching fun videos on the app. Moreover, the app does not serve pop-up AD but only inline AD in the middle of contents. You’ll love it for sure. Specifically, you earn by tapping on the yellow gift box button at the bottom side of the app to earn 75+ or varying points in every 30 seconds.
HOW DOES THIS APP WORKS AND HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
You can search for “BuzzBreak” app on Playstore or download latest APK version from other external sources. Launch the app as you have the two ways to register on the app: Google Gmail and Facebook. Registration is simple. For successful registration, you will receive 200 points which is $0.002. While 1 cent is equal to 1,000 points. Now, use my referral code on the app B00533186 and you will receive extra 100 points. The app is awesome right? Sure, it is....
Check link for download and full reviews. Legit
https://netwyz..com/2019/06/buzzbreaking-app-review-earn-cash-by-reading-news.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Just A Laptop And Good Internet Connection To Start Making Money On Amazon / What Business I Can Start With 500 Thousand Naira In Sa / Earn Daily On Extrarockvibes Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.