Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,429 members, 7,964,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Health Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Health Advise (234 Views)

Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Please I Need Advise On Taking Custody Of My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Advise by Narisa01(f): 6:35am On Jun 03, 2019
There's a saying that goes "what you eat affect the way you look, think and feel.. That's to talk us that your food is very important to your health and the way and where its cooked is very important.

HLS Global is a health and Nutrition company that shows families how they can use their food as medicine to fight all kinds of diseases (cancer, diabetes, stroke etc) because if you don't eat your food a medicine you will drink your medicine food.

Call us on 08156901696 for free presentation. A look will convince you.

Health is wealth

(1) (Reply)

Dua To Get Respect From Husband / Portable Fully Kitted Hair Rollers With Sterilizer For Sale (SOLD) / Our Redemption Processing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.